PDA

View Full Version : Chad "Your Favorite" Johnson's BOLD GUARANTEE

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Dec 6 The Cincinnati Enquirer reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson said Monday, Dec. 5, he thinks the Bengals and the Indianapolis Colts will meet in the AFC Championship game, and that the outcome will be different than the teams' earlier meeting this season. Asked about the Bengals' defense by ESPN's Dan Patrick on Patrick's daily national radio show, Johnson said he expects that unit to carry the Bengals to the Super Bowl. Johnson also said the Bengals would score 40 points a game for the rest of the 2005 season. Johnson guaranteed a victory over the Colts in the AFC Championship game. In the interview, Johnson also said he would vote for Bengals' QB Carson Palmer as the NFL's most valuable player.

I love this guy. He is funny, entertaining, cocky, talented, BUT also loved by his teammates. He isn't like TO fighting with coach and other players.

Bill Brasky
12-06-2005, 04:00 PM
I think he's right on most of his claims...

I think Cincy will be in the title game and give the Colts a good run, but nobody will beat Indy.

And Palmer has my vote for NFL MVP. The guy is awesome.

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Peyton still is Peyton tho. I like Palmer better. But how could an undefeated teams QB not win MVP.

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Im rooting for CINCY and SD in playoffs to beat Colts. I HATE THE COCKY COLTS.

X-Era
12-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Dec 6 The Cincinnati Enquirer reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson said Monday, Dec. 5, he thinks the Bengals and the Indianapolis Colts will meet in the AFC Championship game, and that the outcome will be different than the teams' earlier meeting this season. Asked about the Bengals' defense by ESPN's Dan Patrick on Patrick's daily national radio show, Johnson said he expects that unit to carry the Bengals to the Super Bowl. Johnson also said the Bengals would score 40 points a game for the rest of the 2005 season. Johnson guaranteed a victory over the Colts in the AFC Championship game. In the interview, Johnson also said he would vote for Bengals' QB Carson Palmer as the NFL's most valuable player.

I love this guy. He is funny, entertaining, cocky, talented, BUT also loved by his teammates. He isn't like TO fighting with coach and other players.

I would LOVE to have this guy here.

Bill Brasky
12-06-2005, 04:03 PM
because Carson has had a better season and done more for his team than every other player other than Tomlinson... that defense and Edge have contributed just as much as Peyton has... it's no longer the Indianapolis Mannings... they're a complete team.

I would say MVP voting might look like:

Palmer
Tomlinson
Alexander

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 04:05 PM
because Carson has had a better season and done more for his team than every other player other than Tomlinson... that defense and Edge have contributed just as much as Peyton has... it's no longer the Indianapolis Mannings... they're a complete team.

Rudi Johnson has had another big season Quietly. And bottomline Carson's INT vs Colts cost them that game. It was a big mistake. Peyton didn't make that mistake.

Gunzlingr
I am rooting for the colts to go undefeated. That way the Dolphins fans can't use the "We were the only undefeated team in league history" BS.

STAMPY
Mine is

Manning
Alexander
S Smith

Bill Brasky
12-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Rudi Johnson has had another big season Quietly. And bottomline Carson's INT vs Colts cost them that game. It was a big mistake. Peyton didn't make that mistake.
Because Peyton doesn't have to throw 4 TD's every game and put up 40 pts himself... he's said it numerous times this season.

Everybody knows Palmer has to put up 30-40 pts per game to beat an elite team like Indy because they're defense isn't up to speed with their offense, and he has the arm to do it.

Johnson wouldn't have half the season he's having if it weren't for Palmer shredding apart defenses.

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 04:07 PM
I am rooting for the colts to go undefeated. That way the Dolphins fans can't use the "We were the only undefeated team in league history" BS.

I can't do this.

One of my closest friends is a Colts fan. I hear is mouth every week about being the class of NFL. And its Peyton being Peyton. The voicemails piss me off! Jags play them tough every time. I'm hoping. SD should give them a fight too.

Bill Brasky
12-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I think SD or Seattle could beat them.

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Because Peyton doesn't have to throw 4 TD's every game and put up 40 pts himself... he's said it numerous times this season.

Everybody knows Palmer has to put up 30-40 pts per game to beat an elite team like Indy because they're defense isn't up to speed with their offense, and he has the arm to do it.

Johnson wouldn't have half the season he's having if it weren't for Palmer shredding apart defenses.

Come on. Chad Johnson is an elite TOP 3 WR IMO. He can do what he does on most teams. Maybe not Buffalo tho :ill:

HAMMER
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM

I would say MVP voting might look like:

Palmer
Tomlinson
Alexander

No way, if Indy stays unbeaten it's Manning in a landslide.

Tatonka
12-06-2005, 07:49 PM
i will be pullin for cincy from here on out this season.

bills&sabresmvf
12-06-2005, 08:33 PM
MVP is the most valuable to your team. There's been more value for Palmer in Cincinnatti than Manning in Indy

BillsPride12
12-06-2005, 08:54 PM
It's too bad we don't have any(ok maybe we do have a couple, but not nearly enough) guys that love football as much as Chad Johnson and Marvin Lewis and those guys. From here on out I am also rooting for the Bengals.