PDA

View Full Version : You just watch the offseason

X-Era
12-06-2005, 04:25 PM
I seriously think our ONLY chance at anything even remotely looking like a decent team next year is if Ralph steps up to the plate and fires TD. Ralph's first move will lead to a flurry of moves, maybe good maybe bad.

I dont want Ralph to fire Mularkey, he can stay or go as far as Im concerned but he was a HUGE reason that we lost in Miami. Anyways, I think Mularkey gets canned by the new GM.

Then our new GM will go HC hunting. The only guy outside of Jimmy Johnson that I can stomach is Haslett and I must admit its because he was a Bill, that aint worth much. Why? because NONE of the other guys who are likely to be out there at HC have SB experience and many fan favorites havent even been HC's before. Why in the hell would we go down that road again?

Next, once the new HC is here, he will can many of the overpaid vets and bring in his own players Gregg did it as did Mularkey, it happens every time.

Then, we get to see the new feel of the drafts with our new GM.

OR........OR.........

Ralph doesnt wake up.

If TD stays, Mularkey stays and you can bet that they will fool themselves into thinking they are just fine as far as talent goes but that we lost because of some phantom or something that isnt tangible and cant be changed. Wanna bet me? I bet money that if TD stays we have yet another snoozer of an offseason and keep just about all the players we now have seriously come to want gone.

This whole thing revolves around Ralph. We need to send a clear message somehow that TD needs to go. If he stays we are badly badly screwed. But if he leaves, we will make the big changes necessary to put us on the right track again.

Bill Brasky
12-06-2005, 04:45 PM
The only guy outside of Jimmy Johnson that I can stomach is Haslett and I must admit its because he was a Bill, that aint worth much. Why? because NONE of the other guys who are likely to be out there at HC have SB experience

not necessarily true:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1268580&postcount=28