• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Matt Millen

scares the **** out of me. Why? Over the last five years, Detroit is one of the few teams that has actually been WORSE than Buffalo. Their personnel decisions have been far worse than Buffalo's, and while the Bills have shown some half-assed attempts at bouncing back (first 8 games of 02, last 8 of last year), the Lions have done nothing.

Anyone who knows the first thing about football or business should be perplexed that Millen is still employed. Could the same thing happen here in Buffalo? It's only been the last 2 weeks that the media has started to put some heat on TD, and I'm worried that he might be able to pull a Millen and stem off criticism long enough to buy another season.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Re: Matt Millen

Originally posted by OpIv37
    scares the **** out of me. Why? Over the last five years, Detroit is one of the few teams that has actually been WORSE than Buffalo. Their personnel decisions have been far worse than Buffalo's, and while the Bills have shown some half-assed attempts at bouncing back (first 8 games of 02, last 8 of last year), the Lions have done nothing.
    Anyone who knows the first thing about football or business should be perplexed that Millen is still employed. Could the same thing happen here in Buffalo? It's only been the last 2 weeks that the media has started to put some heat on TD, and I'm worried that he might be able to pull a Millen and stem off criticism long enough to buy another season.
    IMO, that game on sunday sealed it for Donahoe.

Hes done.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

Detroit has been a loser forever so Ford accepts it. Ralph has had a taste of being a winner. I don't think he's gonna take TD's crap anymore

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

I think TD stays after being extended. It was silly of Ralph to extend him before seeing if he could turn the corner this year.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HAMMER
            I think TD stays after being extended. It was silly of Ralph to extend him before seeing if he could turn the corner this year.
            Ralph is playing with fire here. If TD stays another season fans are going to be leaving in abundance.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Ralph is playing with fire here. If TD stays another season fans are going to be leaving in abundance.
              Lots of the 45,000 season ticket holders will NOT renew next year if that piece of **** is still running the team. I would be willing to bet my life on it. People are fed up, more than they ever have been in a while.

Comment

Working...
              X