Bills sucking in 2nd half of game..could this be why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Uncle Jesse
    • Sep 2004

Bills sucking in 2nd half of game..could this be why?

I also posted this on the Buffalo Range and Bills Fan Cnt.

Well everyone knows that the Bills have had some bad 2nd halfs. Obviously the Dolphins game, Carolina game only scoring 3 points, 0 points against San Diego, only 7 against the Cheifs, 7 against Oakland, 10 against the Jets, 3 against the Dolphins the 1st time, o againt NO, 3 against Atlanta, and 0 again against the Bucs.

Thats horrible 2nd halfs. Could it be conditioning?? The Bills lost Rusty Jones, the conditioning coach we've had for 20 years, and MM brought in someone else, dont even know his name. I know its not the only thing, but it just seems weird the 2nd halfs were all so bad, it really could have alot to do with it.
  • FinNasty23
    • May 2005

Re: Bills sucking in 2nd half of game..could this be why?

Originally posted by LindellSucks
    I also posted this on the Buffalo Range and Bills Fan Cnt.

Well everyone knows that the Bills have had some bad 2nd halfs. Obviously the Dolphins game, Carolina game only scoring 3 points, 0 points against San Diego, only 7 against the Cheifs, 7 against Oakland, 10 against the Jets, 3 against the Dolphins the 1st time, o againt NO, 3 against Atlanta, and 0 again against the Bucs.

Thats horrible 2nd halfs. Could it be conditioning?? The Bills lost Rusty Jones, the conditioning coach we've had for 20 years, and MM brought in someone else, dont even know his name. I know its not the only thing, but it just seems weird the 2nd halfs were all so bad, it really could have alot to do with it.
    Bad second halfs are usually a sign of terrible coaching. I saw it for years with Wanny...

Its usually a failure to make second half adjustments... And a tell tale sign that your team is being out-coached...

Comment

• Throne Logic
      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
      • Aug 2002

This coaching staff cannot make in-game adjustments. That includes half-time adjustments. They come in with a great plan, but are unable to ride with the natural ebb and flow that occurs during the game.

Just look at this team's tendencies this season. They tend to come out of the gates strong. They tend to score while utilizing those 15 or so scripted plays in the first quarter. Then they fall apart as the game goes on.

I was not surprised to see Miami come back and win that game. Granted, I had built up some hope when the game entered the 4th quarter with a 3 TD lead . . .
      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
        • Sep 2004

Well regardless what the coachs tell the players, if they are physically fit, they arent going to preform at the highest level.

Comment

• FinNasty23
          • May 2005

Well regardless what the coachs tell the players, if they are physically fit, they arent going to preform at the highest level.
          no doubt... but do you really think conditioning is your #1 problem?

Comment

• Lexwhat
            • Feb 2005

Rusty Jones wanted to leave. I believe he was promoted by Mularkey when Mularkey got here but later decided to accept a position with the Bears.

Those Bears sure are doing well.

Comment

• Pride
              • Jul 2002

I agree... it is more about the coaches. We come out doing the same thing in the 2nd half that we did in the first.. meanwhile.. the opposing team has modified its plan and shuts us down in the 2nd half!

Comment

Working...
              X