• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

I can feel the momentum building

There's way too much coverage in the media and on the web about TD getting the axe for Ralph to ignore.

I really do feel the momentum building this time like never before.

I think the odds are better than 50/50 he gets canned, and I think those odds will get better over time as more media covers it. And if we get our asses kicked in next week, I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph literally walks over to TD at the end of the game and ***** slaps him with a pink slip right then and there.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: I can feel the momentum building

I hear you, finally the day of reckoning for TD is near.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

Looking ahead for the rest of the year, I think the Bills will finish 4-12 or 5-11. I have a suspicion that the Bills will lay down to the Pats this week after any type of adversity, and get throttled by both Cincy and Denver, both of whom are superior teams compared to the Bills. The finale against the NYJ is a toss up at this point. With the large fan outcry and a potential 4-12 record, Ralph will have no choice but to get rid of TD.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

In a way this loss was a blessing. If that's what it takes to get rid of the front office Mularkey, let it be.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I suspect the Bills will beat the Pats and get crushed by Cincy. I'm scared that the Bills could go on a run and finish at 8-8 and we are sitting here next year lamenting again.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I'm scared that the Bills could go on a run
            the only RUN in these Bills is away!
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• FinNasty23
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Turf
              In a way this loss was a blessing. If that's what it takes to get rid of the front office Mularkey, let it be.
              Thats the way we look at Ricky retireing now...

If he hadnt... we might still be stuck with Wanny and Rick Speilman...

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by FinNasty23
                Thats the way we look at Ricky retireing now...

If he hadnt... we might still be stuck with Wanny and Rick Speilman...
                Good way to look at it, perhaps your right.

Either way if this is what it takes to get rid of these idiots so be it.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Something will happen in the offseason. I'm not sure what it's going to look like. At TBD one poster claims inside info that predicts Modrak will be new GM while TD stays on as president. It would be hard to believe that TD could stick around and NOT meddle in GM stuff. The same person claims Jerry Gray will stay on, but Clements will be fired and Sam Wyche promoted to OC. The source is allegedly pretty reliable.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Turf
                    Agreed.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                      Something will happen in the offseason. I'm not sure what it's going to look like. At TBD one poster claims inside info that predicts Modrak will be new GM while TD stays on as president. It would be hard to believe that TD could stick around and NOT meddle in GM stuff. The same person claims Jerry Gray will stay on, but Clements will be fired and Sam Wyche promoted to OC. The source is allegedly pretty reliable.
                      Pleas dont let this be true! Fans are going to scream ... they want TD out of town, not just moved down the hall!
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                        Next Question!
                        • Nov 2004

Yes, the mob momentum is building. To be honest, I knew it would. Everyone was super optimistic going into the season. I predicted 6-10 (doesn't make me any better of a fan for predicting a bad season, this is simply that way I thought it would go). Everyone was still trying to be hopeful a few games ago, praying that we had a shot. Now everyone sees the cold hard reality that this team is underachieving, and there is serious lack of personnel in key positions. It's all pinning on Tom Donahoe, and frankly, rightfully so.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                        X