PDA

View Full Version : I can feel the momentum building

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2005, 09:30 PM
There's way too much coverage in the media and on the web about TD getting the axe for Ralph to ignore.

I really do feel the momentum building this time like never before.

I think the odds are better than 50/50 he gets canned, and I think those odds will get better over time as more media covers it. And if we get our asses kicked in next week, I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph literally walks over to TD at the end of the game and ***** slaps him with a pink slip right then and there.

Devin
12-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I hear you, finally the day of reckoning for TD is near.

Scumbag College
12-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Looking ahead for the rest of the year, I think the Bills will finish 4-12 or 5-11. I have a suspicion that the Bills will lay down to the Pats this week after any type of adversity, and get throttled by both Cincy and Denver, both of whom are superior teams compared to the Bills. The finale against the NYJ is a toss up at this point. With the large fan outcry and a potential 4-12 record, Ralph will have no choice but to get rid of TD.

Turf
12-06-2005, 10:09 PM
In a way this loss was a blessing. If that's what it takes to get rid of the front office Mularkey, let it be.

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 10:10 PM
I suspect the Bills will beat the Pats and get crushed by Cincy. I'm scared that the Bills could go on a run and finish:crap: at 8-8 and we are sitting here next year lamenting again.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-06-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm scared that the Bills could go on a run

the only RUN in these Bills is away!

FinNasty23
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM
In a way this loss was a blessing. If that's what it takes to get rid of the front office Mularkey, let it be.

Thats the way we look at Ricky retireing now...

If he hadnt... we might still be stuck with Wanny and Rick Speilman... http://images.finheaven.com/forums/newsmilies/whew.gif

Devin
12-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Thats the way we look at Ricky retireing now...

If he hadnt... we might still be stuck with Wanny and Rick Speilman... http://images.finheaven.com/forums/newsmilies/whew.gif

Good way to look at it, perhaps your right.

Either way if this is what it takes to get rid of these idiots so be it.

TigerJ
12-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Something will happen in the offseason. I'm not sure what it's going to look like. At TBD one poster claims inside info that predicts Modrak will be new GM while TD stays on as president. It would be hard to believe that TD could stick around and NOT meddle in GM stuff. The same person claims Jerry Gray will stay on, but Clements will be fired and Sam Wyche promoted to OC. The source is allegedly pretty reliable.

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2005, 10:40 PM

Agreed.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=86763

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Something will happen in the offseason. I'm not sure what it's going to look like. At TBD one poster claims inside info that predicts Modrak will be new GM while TD stays on as president. It would be hard to believe that TD could stick around and NOT meddle in GM stuff. The same person claims Jerry Gray will stay on, but Clements will be fired and Sam Wyche promoted to OC. The source is allegedly pretty reliable.

Pleas dont let this be true! Fans are going to scream ... they want TD out of town, not just moved down the hall!

Mudflap1
12-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Yes, the mob momentum is building. To be honest, I knew it would. Everyone was super optimistic going into the season. I predicted 6-10 (doesn't make me any better of a fan for predicting a bad season, this is simply that way I thought it would go). Everyone was still trying to be hopeful a few games ago, praying that we had a shot. Now everyone sees the cold hard reality that this team is underachieving, and there is serious lack of personnel in key positions. It's all pinning on Tom Donahoe, and frankly, rightfully so.

Jon