X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

Loyal to the END

I do not know anyone personally on this message board, so I can can not judge you as an idividual nor will I ever attempt to, its not a place for me to do so. However, I am sick and tired of all the nay sayers. Ya know what, if you want to jump ship and go root for some other team then do it. I am a fan through thick and thin until the day I die. I back my organization 100 percent of the way. I'm frusterated with the season, we can't sit here and say its all Donahoe's or Mularkey's fault. We have a new QB. We knew it was going to be a tough go. JP is improving. 3 TD's in the first quarter should be enough to win a game. I do agree with many of you that our players need to put up or shut up about being the best.

I will back my BILLS in what ever direction the francise goes. I know that someday we'll have that Super Bowl Championship. Until that day, lets keep our chins up and be proud to be fans of the greatest organization around!

GO BILLS!
    Send me some wings!
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Loyal to the END

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
    I do not know anyone personally on this message board, so I can can not judge you as an idividual nor will I ever attempt to, its not a place for me to do so. However, I am sick and tired of all the nay sayers. Ya know what, if you want to jump ship and go root for some other team then do it. I am a fan through thick and thin until the day I die. I back my organization 100 percent of the way. I'm frusterated with the season, we can't sit here and say its all Donahoe's or Mularkey's fault. We have a new QB. We knew it was going to be a tough go. JP is improving. 3 TD's in the first quarter should be enough to win a game. I do agree with many of you that our players need to put up or shut up about being the best.
    I will back my BILLS in what ever direction the francise goes. I know that someday we'll have that Super Bowl Championship. Until that day, lets keep our chins up and be proud to be fans of the greatest organization around!
    GO BILLS!
    I'm with you about backing the organization. However, you're the kind of fan that keeps this team in the position it is now...mediocre! Just because I'm a fan does not mean I have to agree with everything they do or say.

Comment

Working...
    X