PDA

View Full Version : Loyal to the END

MTBillsFan
12-06-2005, 10:36 PM
I do not know anyone personally on this message board, so I can can not judge you as an idividual nor will I ever attempt to, its not a place for me to do so. However, I am sick and tired of all the nay sayers. Ya know what, if you want to jump ship and go root for some other team then do it. I am a fan through thick and thin until the day I die. I back my organization 100 percent of the way. I'm frusterated with the season, we can't sit here and say its all Donahoe's or Mularkey's fault. We have a new QB. We knew it was going to be a tough go. JP is improving. 3 TD's in the first quarter should be enough to win a game. I do agree with many of you that our players need to put up or shut up about being the best.

I will back my BILLS in what ever direction the francise goes. I know that someday we'll have that Super Bowl Championship. Until that day, lets keep our chins up and be proud to be fans of the greatest organization around!:peace:

GO BILLS!

Nighthawk
12-06-2005, 10:46 PM
I do not know anyone personally on this message board, so I can can not judge you as an idividual nor will I ever attempt to, its not a place for me to do so. However, I am sick and tired of all the nay sayers. Ya know what, if you want to jump ship and go root for some other team then do it. I am a fan through thick and thin until the day I die. I back my organization 100 percent of the way. I'm frusterated with the season, we can't sit here and say its all Donahoe's or Mularkey's fault. We have a new QB. We knew it was going to be a tough go. JP is improving. 3 TD's in the first quarter should be enough to win a game. I do agree with many of you that our players need to put up or shut up about being the best.
I will back my BILLS in what ever direction the francise goes. I know that someday we'll have that Super Bowl Championship. Until that day, lets keep our chins up and be proud to be fans of the greatest organization around!:peace:
GO BILLS!

I'm with you about backing the organization. However, you're the kind of fan that keeps this team in the position it is now...mediocre! Just because I'm a fan does not mean I have to agree with everything they do or say.