• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nublar7
    • Oct 2004

Rumor: Moulds To Be Suspended

Yikes!

Looks like Moulds might be suspended for the remainder of the season for the incident on Sunday.

People on BuffaloRange are hearing it from different sources. Even the one Mod heard it on the local news.

• ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Rumor: Moulds To Be Suspended

Ummm...is there a real link to a real story from a real source?

Comment

• Nublar7
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by andyxc71
      Ummm...is there a real link to a real story from a real source?
      Not yet, that is why I put "Rumor" at the begining.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

If this is true, it shows how far this franchise has sunk. Irregardless of who is at fault and why it happened, it justy shows how disfunctional this team has become. It's time for TD and everybody associated with him to leave. Clean house and start over with all new coaches and everything.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Yeah this is pretty FUBAR.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Such BS. Mularkey is a complete *******.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nublar7
              Not yet, that is why I put "Rumor" at the begining.
              Well...there are a bunch of websites who post info bullets that they get from inside sources and label them "rumors." Rumors originate from somewhere...I was basically asking who and since I'm sure that it's crap, I'm calling you out for posting crap.

With that said, I'll leave you to posting every rumor that ever comes up on any of the other boards. Of course, you would have to quit your day job.

Comment

• Nublar7
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by andyxc71
                Well...there are a bunch of websites who post info bullets that they get from inside sources and label them "rumors." Rumors originate from somewhere...I was basically asking who and since I'm sure that it's crap, I'm calling you out for posting crap.

With that said, I'll leave you to posting every rumor that ever comes up on any of the other boards. Of course, you would have to quit your day job.
                Wow, somebody is in a bad mood. I saw a rumor from a pretty big Bills site(bigger then this one) who is hearing this rumor. I wouldn't have posted this, but I saw that an ADMINISTRATOR there heard it. Sure it may turn out to be crap, but don't you want to know what is going on with the Bills? It is a rumor. Live with it.

If it does turn out to be real though, I hope you step up right away and apologize.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Appreciate the posting I had not yet heard this. I hope it doesnt prove to be true. If so thats a pretty lame move by Bills management.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                    • Apr 2004

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

I went to BuffaloRange and registered to see what's up. Apparently WGR's Brad Riter broke the story late on his show, saying he had a source from close to one bills drive.... and i know WGR is not the most credible source, but in this age, of them being the only ones, they've stepped up and acted like a real station and i doubt they would ruin their credebility with Jim Kelly AND Marv Levy both hired by their staff and them having close ties to Peter King, i can't see them making this up. We'll have to see tomorrow though.

But i will say this, it will be a very sad day for the Buffalo Bills, because forget not having Moulds for the 3 of the 4 games, but how sad would it be that Carolina was his final home game and he will not get a real farewell on December 17th?

Moulds deserves better, i know he hasn't played well this season but there's many reasons for that, if he is to leave this winter, which i honestly think he will, he should be able to play in the last game at home. It's only fitting. It'll be seriously a sad day if he can't play.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Demon
                        I went to BuffaloRange and registered to see what's up. Apparently WGR's Brad Riter broke the story late on his show, saying he had a source from close to one bills drive.... and i know WGR is not the most credible source, but in this age, of them being the only ones, they've stepped up and acted like a real station and i doubt they would ruin their credebility with Jim Kelly AND Marv Levy both hired by their staff and them having close ties to Peter King, i can't see them making this up. We'll have to see tomorrow though.
                        But i will say this, it will be a very sad day for the Buffalo Bills, because forget not having Moulds for the 3 of the 4 games, but how sad would it be that Carolina was his final home game and he will not get a real farewell on December 17th?
                        Moulds deserves better, i know he hasn't played well this season but there's many reasons for that, if he is to leave this winter, which i honestly think he will, he should be able to play in the last game at home. It's only fitting. It'll be seriously a sad day if he can't play.

Comment

• jonah7777
                          • Aug 2005

MM and TD have to be fired even before the season ends name a interim coach and then fire the entire TD staff. once a new GM is named have him hire all new coaches.

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Moulds absolutley deserves better, he stayed with this crap team through thick and thin. He had an all-pro career here without any leadership or real QB.

Had he had 1 stable QB throughout I suspect he would have his name on some recieving records right now.

I certainly hope this isnt true. If it is, my opinion of this team just went even furthur through the floor.

Comment

• FinNasty23
                              • May 2005

that sucks... sorry guys...

Atleast you got Lee Evans... the kid is gunna be a stud...

Comment

Working...
                              X