PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Moulds To Be Suspended

Nublar7
12-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Yikes!

Looks like Moulds might be suspended for the remainder of the season for the incident on Sunday.

People on BuffaloRange are hearing it from different sources. Even the one Mod heard it on the local news.

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=79202

ParanoidAndroid
12-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Ummm...is there a real link to a real story from a real source?

Nublar7
12-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Ummm...is there a real link to a real story from a real source?Not yet, that is why I put "Rumor" at the begining. :rolleyes:

ArcticWildMan
12-06-2005, 11:33 PM
If this is true, it shows how far this franchise has sunk. Irregardless of who is at fault and why it happened, it justy shows how disfunctional this team has become. It's time for TD and everybody associated with him to leave. Clean house and start over with all new coaches and everything.

Devin
12-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Yeah this is pretty FUBAR.

RedEyE
12-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Such BS. Mularkey is a complete *******.

ParanoidAndroid
12-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Not yet, that is why I put "Rumor" at the begining. :rolleyes:

Well...there are a bunch of websites who post info bullets that they get from inside sources and label them "rumors." Rumors originate from somewhere...I was basically asking who and since I'm sure that it's crap, I'm calling you out for posting crap.

With that said, I'll leave you to posting every rumor that ever comes up on any of the other boards. Of course, you would have to quit your day job.

Nublar7
12-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Well...there are a bunch of websites who post info bullets that they get from inside sources and label them "rumors." Rumors originate from somewhere...I was basically asking who and since I'm sure that it's crap, I'm calling you out for posting crap.

With that said, I'll leave you to posting every rumor that ever comes up on any of the other boards. Of course, you would have to quit your day job.Wow, somebody is in a bad mood. I saw a rumor from a pretty big Bills site(bigger then this one) who is hearing this rumor. I wouldn't have posted this, but I saw that an ADMINISTRATOR there heard it. Sure it may turn out to be crap, but don't you want to know what is going on with the Bills? It is a rumor. Live with it.

If it does turn out to be real though, I hope you step up right away and apologize.

Devin
12-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Appreciate the posting I had not yet heard this. I hope it doesnt prove to be true. If so thats a pretty lame move by Bills management.

ParanoidAndroid
12-07-2005, 12:00 AM
:bs:

Demon
12-07-2005, 12:08 AM
I went to BuffaloRange and registered to see what's up. Apparently WGR's Brad Riter broke the story late on his show, saying he had a source from close to one bills drive.... and i know WGR is not the most credible source, but in this age, of them being the only ones, they've stepped up and acted like a real station and i doubt they would ruin their credebility with Jim Kelly AND Marv Levy both hired by their staff and them having close ties to Peter King, i can't see them making this up. We'll have to see tomorrow though.

But i will say this, it will be a very sad day for the Buffalo Bills, because forget not having Moulds for the 3 of the 4 games, but how sad would it be that Carolina was his final home game and he will not get a real farewell on December 17th?

Moulds deserves better, i know he hasn't played well this season but there's many reasons for that, if he is to leave this winter, which i honestly think he will, he should be able to play in the last game at home. It's only fitting. It'll be seriously a sad day if he can't play.

clumping platelets
12-07-2005, 12:17 AM
I went to BuffaloRange and registered to see what's up. Apparently WGR's Brad Riter broke the story late on his show, saying he had a source from close to one bills drive.... and i know WGR is not the most credible source, but in this age, of them being the only ones, they've stepped up and acted like a real station and i doubt they would ruin their credebility with Jim Kelly AND Marv Levy both hired by their staff and them having close ties to Peter King, i can't see them making this up. We'll have to see tomorrow though.
But i will say this, it will be a very sad day for the Buffalo Bills, because forget not having Moulds for the 3 of the 4 games, but how sad would it be that Carolina was his final home game and he will not get a real farewell on December 17th?
Moulds deserves better, i know he hasn't played well this season but there's many reasons for that, if he is to leave this winter, which i honestly think he will, he should be able to play in the last game at home. It's only fitting. It'll be seriously a sad day if he can't play.

:goodpost:

jonah7777
12-07-2005, 12:21 AM
MM and TD have to be fired even before the season ends name a interim coach and then fire the entire TD staff. once a new GM is named have him hire all new coaches.

Devin
12-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Moulds absolutley deserves better, he stayed with this crap team through thick and thin. He had an all-pro career here without any leadership or real QB.

Had he had 1 stable QB throughout I suspect he would have his name on some recieving records right now.

I certainly hope this isnt true. If it is, my opinion of this team just went even furthur through the floor.

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 01:26 AM
that sucks... sorry guys...

Atleast you got Lee Evans... the kid is gunna be a stud...

ParanoidAndroid
12-07-2005, 02:13 AM
I remain standing in utter refusal to believe this crap.

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 02:36 AM
I remain standing in utter refusal to believe this crap.
but why would you even care? I mean... Lee Evans is clearly your best receiver...

And by the way... Nublar isnt like a troll posting something to try to get you all worked up...

ZacGriffi~82
12-07-2005, 06:48 AM
It was on WKBW last night.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 07:18 AM
It was on WKBW last night.

I wasnt buying this garbage until now. What did they say?

X-Era
12-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Yikes!

Looks like Moulds might be suspended for the remainder of the season for the incident on Sunday.

People on BuffaloRange are hearing it from different sources. Even the one Mod heard it on the local news.

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=79202

I know it wont be popular, but I say good!

Why? I only say this if the true story as to why comes out. If its Moulds saying or acting like TO, I say hell ya it should happen.

I have had enough of this running their mouths crap. It IS a problem that has helped make us a mess.

Now, Moulds a fan favorite who isnt even our best WR might hav erun his mouth?

Send a clear message to the Bills and the League that NO player is worth more than the team and NO player should think they are better than the team and whats good for the team.

For a team that has NO mental toughness and needs some true leadership, this is the EXACT right move.

I say this ONLY if Moulds was the true cause and had some major blow up, if its just Mularkey trying to show he can be our leader and Moulds didnt do anything, can Mularkey and make Moulds the HC!

McBFLO
12-07-2005, 07:50 AM
I say good for an entirely different reason. Moulds is being reasonable. If this is true, which WGR claims it's in the Buffalo News, then it truly demonstrates how much Mularkey has lost this team. They're saying Mularkey wants to suspend him but that Wilson is the one who has to approve it. Good. Let Moulds meet with Wilson and give him the scoop on what the feelings of the locker room are about the coaches. Changes need to be made, and I believe this is one more step towrds cleaning house!

Lexwhat
12-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I say good for an entirely different reason. Moulds is being reasonable. If this is true, which WGR claims it's in the Buffalo News, then it truly demonstrates how much Mularkey has lost this team. They're saying Mularkey wants to suspend him but that Wilson is the one who has to approve it. Good. Let Moulds meet with Wilson and give him the scoop on what the feelings of the locker room are about the coaches. Changes need to be made, and I believe this is one more step towrds cleaning house!

Good Point! I hope Moulds lets Wilson know these feelings.

lordofgun
12-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Good Point! I hope Moulds lets Wilson know these feelings.
Me too! :bf1:

Phincinatti Phinz
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Wow that is suprising...

ParanoidAndroid
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Crow eaten.

This is crazy.

Nublar7
12-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Crow eaten.

This is crazy.Thanks.

Also, sorry about Moulds. While I may spend a lot of the time in the smack forum here, when it comes to the main board I am all real football talk. I would never make things up and post it on the main board.

Stewie
12-07-2005, 10:43 AM
I love Eric Moulds as a player.. But this guy has been nothing but an ass off the field, and apparently he's one in the locker room too.

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Bump...

Some of you need to eat some crow :funny: ... Atleast he was right about Moulds being suspended... just not for 4 games. Some of you treated it like a troll post... :crap: He was just tryin to let you all know something he read...

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 05:10 PM
But this guy has been nothing but an ass off the field, and apparently he's one in the locker room too.
I haven't heard anything other than JP -era's assumptions.

feelthepain
12-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Just saw on ESPN he could be gone for the season. When it rains it poors!!

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 05:58 PM
I haven't heard anything other than JP -era's assumptions.
oh... I see... you're in denial... :funny:

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
oh... I see... your in denial... :funny:

you're

Turf
12-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Brilliant move by the coaching staff. They have now alienated the best offensive and defensive players.
I applaud Moulds cause he has the balls to stand up to these aholes. No player with half a brain can buy into this 'mularkey' that the coaching staff is trying to sell. From their play calling to a total lack of credibility, these players all know they have a bunch of tools running the show and every game they're not just playing the other team, they're playing the incompetence of their own coaching staff.
You know it, I know it, the players know it even more than we do. So the two players, Adams and Moulds stand up to it and everyone berates them for it. At the same time those same people dislike the same things that the players dislike. It doesn't make any sense. It's a double standard. These guys are actually on our side just trying to win and get these dumb asses out of town.
Hats off to Eric and Sam for having the guts to stand up and fight.

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 06:58 PM
you're

:funny: sorry... pulled an all-nighter last night for a final...

feelthepain
12-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Just saw on ESPN, Moulds is to meet with the FO Thursday, he did not practice today and MM is denying the rumors about the suspension.