Confirmed!! Mularkey wants Moulds suspended!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Confirmed!! Mularkey wants Moulds suspended!!!!

There is a chance wide receiver Eric Moulds will not be on the field when the Buffalo Bills meet the New England Patriots on Sunday.
    According to an NFL source, Bills coach Mike Mularkey told Moulds of his intention to suspend the player during a meeting Monday. Whether the suspension actually occurs depends on owner Ralph Wilson, who has the final say, the source said.

NFL policy states that a team can suspend a player up to four games for conduct detrimental to the team.

In the meantime, Moulds is not expected to attend today's practice and will not take part in any team activity until he meets with Wilson, which won't happen until Thursday at the earliest.

The possible suspension stems from Sunday's game in Miami when Moulds was benched for the entire second quarter and most of the second half. Moulds, who saw his team-record streak of 121 consecutive games with a catch come to an end, was visibly upset in the locker room following the Bills' 24-23 loss.

Moulds declined to comment about sit, but sources said he was frustrated by the lack of opportunities to make plays. Not only was Moulds shut out Sunday, quarterback J.P. Losman rarely looked in Moulds' direction.

Moulds disrespected JP and the coaches decisions, Bye bye.
    Last edited by Michael82; 12-07-2005, 11:05 AM.
  • McBFLO
    • Mar 2003

Re: Confirmed!! MM wants mould suspended!!!!

This organization, under Tom Donahoe and whatever loser coach he picks, is a complete embarassment.
    Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Moulds has been a J.O. off year and even lead to JP's benching. We were sacrificing the future to make him happy? The dude is way past his prime, bye bye.

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        ...and even lead to JP's benching.

No he did not. you're a moron.

Hey, are we still going to the playoffs ?

Comment

• finsrclowns
          • Apr 2004

Mularkey should explain the full story of what really happened . Somebody's lying. Did Moulds ask out of the game? Was he benched? I'd like to know.
          finsrclowns

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

The reality of T.O. to Buffalo is getting clearer and clearer with each passing moment...

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by pepperkorn
              This organization, under Tom Donahoe and whatever loser coach he picks, is a complete embarassment.
              I agree with you 100% I am a big Moulds supporter and we will see a good Football player and a good guy in the community take off out of the Buffalo organization. ITS SAD!!!!!!
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Lexwhat
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                The reality of T.O. to Buffalo is getting clearer and clearer with each passing moment...

hahhahaha. Oh well, who knows. I think there's gonna be a lot of surprises in the coming weeks as well in the off-season. Upgrading our talent, I hope, is one of those surprises.

Mularkey is a moron for wanting to suspend Moulds. He's looking for another scapegoat. It's one thing to want to sit Moulds down for a game to light a fire under him. But suspend him for the rest of the year? What a joke.

It would be interesting to know what happens in the meeting between Moulds and Ralph.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
                  Moulds has been a J.O. off year and even lead to JP's benching. We were sacrificing the future to make him happy? The dude is way past his prime, bye bye.
                  You would have a problem too if you were Eric, when was the last time this guy actually had a decent QB for more then 2 years?????? He has been a stand up guy threw his whole time in Buffalo......LISTEN to all the things said on this board its the same way Eric feels, the poor guy wants to win.........

Its so obvious that we need some changes in this organization, TD has to go so we can move on....
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

All you guys hating on Mularkey ........ why don't you wait to hear what Moulds did before you start criticizing him for this.... maybe Moulds did something to deserve whatever is going to happen to him?

Comment

• Lexwhat
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                      .LISTEN to all the things said on this board its the same way Eric feels, the poor guy wants to win.........

Yes!

Comment

• Lexwhat
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                        All you guys hating on Mularkey ........ why don't you wait to hear what Moulds did before you start criticizing him for this.... maybe Moulds did something to deserve whatever is going to happen to him?

Maybe so... I am judging this situation based on several factors.

1. Mularkey has alienated almost all of our veterens. Moulds seems to have always wanted one thing, and that was to win. Mularkey seems to have always said one thing, "we need to learn how to win close games. We need to get better in the red zone." I dont think anything has changed since he's been here. The Miami game confirmed all my beliefs about Mularkey.

2. This team hasen't been in this type of mess for a while.

3. Once again, I believe Mularkey is looking for a scapegoat for such an embarrasing loss. What better way than to suspend Moulds? Morons.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                          Maybe so... I am judging this situation based on several factors.

1. Mularkey has alienated almost all of our veterens. Moulds seems to have always wanted one thing, and that was to win. Mularkey seems to have always said one thing, "we need to learn how to win close games. We need to get better in the red zone." I dont think anything has changed since he's been here. The Miami game confirmed all my beliefs about Mularkey.

2. This team hasen't been in this type of mess for a while.

3. Once again, I believe Mularkey is looking for a scapegoat for such an embarrasing loss. What better way than to suspend Moulds? Morons.

I'm not saying Mularkey's hands are clean, but it's hard to blame him for all this when we don't even know what happened. Everything is speculation at this point.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo

I'd neg you again, but the first 4 apparently didn't get the point across. **** NO to T.O.!!!!

btw, Owens is 32- that's getting up there.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                              I'm not saying Mularkey's hands are clean, but it's hard to blame him for all this when we don't even know what happened. Everything is speculation at this point.
                              Moulds, Adams, Fletcher- Adams has had problems in the past, but Fletcher and Moulds were never ones to mouth off before this year. I tend to think it's Mularkey.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X