X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

I always forget to remember

That a lot of not so bright people post on this board! And that I should take about 75% of the posts here with a grain of salt because they are from tards!
    Resign our own guys!
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: I always forget to remember

I think they are smart, but extremely stubborn.

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
      I think they are smart, but extremely stubborn.
      That's more like it. A lot of people hold these players in such high regard that they can do no wrong. On the other hand, a lot of people are also quick to hate the players. I think people need to see these guys for what they really are. We drastically overrate a lot of them because they're on our squad. The whole Mularky vs. Moulds thing is hysterical. Although Moulds has publicly acted like a baby this year, it may or may not be his fault that this feud is going on. Same holds true for Mularky. Yet, people feel very strongly that it's one guy or the other. The truth is that none of us has ANY CLUE WHATSOEVER as to who started this feud. There is zero evidence to support either side on this particular matter. Historically? The coaching staff has had problems with Sam Adams too. Does that prove anything? Not really. Moulds has publicly complained, and taken both side of the QB situation depending on how he did that week. Does this prove that he's wrong in his debate with MM? Not really.

Truth is we're all frustrated. Mularky is an inexperienced head coach who has made some horrible game-time decisions, and Moulds is a solid, but overrated WR, who is nearing the end of his career.

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TedMock
        That's more like it. A lot of people hold these players in such high regard that they can do no wrong. On the other hand, a lot of people are also quick to hate the players. I think people need to see these guys for what they really are. We drastically overrate a lot of them because they're on our squad. The whole Mularky vs. Moulds thing is hysterical. Although Moulds has publicly acted like a baby this year, it may or may not be his fault that this feud is going on. Same holds true for Mularky. Yet, people feel very strongly that it's one guy or the other. The truth is that none of us has ANY CLUE WHATSOEVER as to who started this feud. There is zero evidence to support either side on this particular matter. Historically? The coaching staff has had problems with Sam Adams too. Does that prove anything? Not really. Moulds has publicly complained, and taken both side of the QB situation depending on how he did that week. Does this prove that he's wrong in his debate with MM? Not really.
        Truth is we're all frustrated. Mularky is an inexperienced head coach who has made some horrible game-time decisions, and Moulds is a solid, but overrated WR, who is nearing the end of his career.
        Yeah, but some real dumb people post here!
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Maybe they are just on some really good drugs Pat!

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
            That a lot of not so bright people post on this board! And that I should take about 75% of the posts here with a grain of salt because they are from tards!
            And what makes you think you're so much smarter then everybody else?
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

i'm guessing because its not very difficult to be smarter than the tards he's talking about
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

I got a landslide of neg for saying people here are smart.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                  And what makes you think you're so much smarter then everybody else?

I wasn't talking about you!
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                    I got a landslide of neg for saying people here are smart.
                    BF1 doesn't exactly look like the sharpest knife in the drawer in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X