PDA

View Full Version : Moulds Situation is a blessing

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Hear me out on this. I think you need to look at the whole situation to get a perspective on how big this really is. I thinks Wilsons decision on Moulds will tell us real quick about the future of the franchise. Here are a couple things i noticed.

1) Moulds is the player representative for this franchise. The longest tendered player on this team. He is taking a stand against the coaching staff. Leads me to believe that he has a majority of the players on his side.

2)Why is this decision going to Wilson? It shows me that TD, and MM are on real thin ice. Other coaches would be able to make a decision such as this. I think its a good sign that wilson will be making the final say. Shows that he is tightening the leash on his staff, because a owner who had confidence in his coach or GM/president wouldn't be steping in to make the decision.

I think when Wilson makes this decison we will know the future of this franchise. If wilson agrees with MM, then i think thats a negative sign. If wilson sides with Moulds then Mike is as good as done in buffalo, because his creditbilty would be shot.

I already think that TD's fate is sealed. Because wilson is bypassing him all together.

We will know tommarrow the fate of the franchise!

Sorry if alot of you guys made any of these points in other threads. I don't have alot of time. What you folks think?

Pride
12-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Very good post! :bf1:

Crazygoo
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Good one!!

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Agreed. :up:

Patrick76777
12-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Hear me out on this. I think you need to look at the whole situation to get a perspective on how big this really is. I thinks Wilsons decision on Moulds will tell us real quick about the future of the franchise. Here are a couple things i noticed.

1) Moulds is the player representative for this franchise. The longest tendered player on this team. He is taking a stand against the coaching staff. Leads me to believe that he has a majority of the players on his side.

2)Why is this decision going to Wilson? It shows me that TD, and MM are on real thin ice. Other coaches would be able to make a decision such as this. I think its a good sign that wilson will be making the final say. Shows that he is tightening the leash on his staff, because a owner who had confidence in his coach or GM/president wouldn't be steping in to make the decision.

I think when Wilson makes this decison we will know the future of this franchise. If wilson agrees with MM, then i think thats a negative sign. If wilson sides with Moulds then Mike is as good as done in buffalo, because his creditbilty would be shot.

I already think that TD's fate is sealed. Because wilson is bypassing him all together.

We will know tommarrow the fate of the franchise!

Sorry if alot of you guys made any of these points in other threads. I don't have alot of time. What you folks think?

Nice post!

BAM
12-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Let's hope Moulds plays this weekend.

:pray:

Mr. Miyagi
12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
:posrep: for Cameltoe!

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2005, 11:27 AM
I agree to a point. Wilson MIGHT tell Eric he needs to take a seat for at least one game. I can see Eric's point, but if he did tank in the last game and then take himself out to make a point then he went about it the wrong way. Ralph could suspend Eric for one game but tell Eric that he agrees that changes need to be made. If Eric took himself out of the Miami game he needs to have SOME kind of punishment for that. I think RW knows that this team is not going anywhere under the current leadership.

I would fire TD now and the HC and two coordinators after the last game. There is some good talent in the assistant coaches and some of the front office. Hire a good football guy and let him get some of his own people in here.

Michael82
12-07-2005, 11:29 AM
:bf1:

Excellent post and you hit it right on the head. By skipping Donahoe completely, it basically shows that Ralph Wilson is done listening to his **** and is just going to let him finish out the season, then fire his ass. That's great news. :clap:

Dr. Lecter
12-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Before we condemn MM and TD, perhaps we should know the entire story.

And from what I read is that Moulds is meeting with upper management, including Ralph. It never said TD was shut out of the meeting.

Jayhawk
12-07-2005, 11:48 AM
yup

Mike Schopp
12-07-2005, 11:49 AM
I think it's just too easy for Wilson to side with Donahoe on this one. He can just show some game footage of Moulds not running out a route and that may be enough. It would be a shame too, to think Moulds career as a Bill ends this way.

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I think it's just too easy for Wilson to side with Donahoe on this one. He can just show some game footage of Moulds not running out a route and that may be enough. It would be a shame too, to think Moulds career as a Bill ends this way.

Well heres the thing, many players wouldn't have the opportunity to meet with the owner to pled their case. Moulds has been a productive player for a long time in buffalo, he has shown good faith to the franchise by restructuring signing a contract to stay with the bills. when he had offers from the Eagles for more he still stayed with the bills. He has shown alot of patience with the this franchise. Wilson has to see that, Moulds and Wilson are in simular situations. Wilson doesn't have long (87) to see this team start winning, Moulds doesn't have long left in his career (31). If any two people would sit in a room could under how each feel it would be them. I just find it extremely odd that Wilson would have the final say in this decision. Andy Reid suspended Owens with no problems. Why the delay with Moulds, because I think Mularkey would have Donahoes support in this. They are in the same boat, why the delay? I think Wilson decided that he doesn't want these two making decisions on Personel because he's not to sure if they will be around next year. I think this is a good sign guys.

Oh for the record, I think he got benched for being lazy on his Routes. He was put back in the game. Hardly a offense worth a suspension of this megatude. He, I think, "we won't know for sure because conduct detremental to the team is such a broad accusation" is going to be in trouble for his post game comments to the Media. His knocking of the play calling, and the inability to run to kill clock. This is where Moulds had to step on some toes. Ill be honest i can't fault him here, i feel the same way. I think Moulds may be voicing his distain, to fellow team mates. Thats why they want to suspend him to shut him up. They tried the Same thing with Adams they benched him, and Mularkey threw him under the bus. The players are getting sick of this coaching staff as much as we are. Miami was the straw that broke the camels back.

Drive 4 Five
12-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I agree with Ol' Camel Toe. Donahoe and his goons are up **** creek. When all is said and done, I just hope E. Moulds stays. I really do. We'll need him and he has been a quality guy for the team and the community his entire stay here.