PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU think Moulds did to warrant suspension talks?

Pride
12-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I think he called out Mularky in practice about bad playcalling.

I do NOT think it was about not getting the ball, or about being jealous of Evans.

If this is indeed the case... I applaud Moulds for speaking up.

Pride
12-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Of course... maybe Moulds slept with Mularky's wife or something.

Mudflap1
12-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Postgame comments questioning the gameplan/playcalling.

Jon

JD
12-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Didnt he spit on a reporter?

Novacane
He's in trouble for stating the obvious..............Mularkeys play calling sucks

camelcowboy
I don't think moulds was suspended for anything he did during the Miami game, He was benched for his Lazyness in Routes, then put back in. I think Moulds ripping the play calling, call shot gun formations on third and short goofy, was what put Mularkey over the edge. Moulds has been pretty loose with his mouth this year. He told the media Holcomb would be starting against Miami, this probally pissed MM off because he thought he had a "competative advantage". I think Mike is loosing this team, Adams, Moulds who's next the players have had enough MM is suspending Moulds to shut him up, and to keep his locker room from turning on him. Too late

Novacane
12-07-2005, 01:00 PM
I wish Moulds would just beat the **** out of MM

Drive 4 Five
12-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Well lining up in the Shot Gun formation on 3rd & short is GOOFY. Yeah the comments after the game definitely got him in trouble, and if things are that bad where a classy player like E. Moulds is "airing the dirty laundry" so to speak, in public, you can only imagine how testy things are behind closed doors.

However, in the end, I commend Moulds for standing up for his teammates and the fans. Enough is enough and like some of you said previously, he is only over stating the obvious.

Pride
12-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Wait... I dont live in Buffalo... what did Moulds say in post game??

Drive 4 Five
12-07-2005, 01:05 PM
I wish Moulds would just beat the **** out of MM

Oh what? He said I wish Moulds would pull a Latrell Sprewell on that MF'er.

:funny:

Novacane
12-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Wait... I dont live in Buffalo... what did Moulds say in post game??

I don't remember the exact quote but he said something about running "crazy plays"

HHURRICANE
12-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Look any controversy helps the cause. However, Moulds was not getting open and even if the Bills had won the game I think Moulds would still be getting suspended. Moulds doesn't like JP and that's obvious. He's pissed that he's not getting the ball. PERIOD. MM has nothing to do with Moulds being pissed about that.

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 01:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2250883

ESPN is saying he missed a Team Meeting, but who knows? Go to www.twobillsdrive.com (http://www.twobillsdrive.com) or any site like that and you can see 27 different versions of the story. Some say the suspension would be one game, some say the season.

Pride
12-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Missing a team meeting doesnt warrant a 4 game suspension lol

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Missing a team meeting doesnt warrant a 4 game suspension lol

There is more we'll probally never hear.

jdenning
12-07-2005, 01:37 PM
MM is a piece of **** Moulds has gone thru so much **** with this team, hes gone thru countless quarterbacks...countless coaches....terrible playcalling.....and yet he has been one of the best wrs in the past 10 years, MM should not be suspending someone like Eric Moulds for speaking up obviously theres something wrong here MM should be fired bring in the Bears D coordinator

Mr. Miyagi
12-07-2005, 01:42 PM
I think maybe MM tried to invite Moulds over to his house for a sex party and Moulds told his saggy white ass to take a hike.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Look any controversy helps the cause. However, Moulds was not getting open and even if the Bills had won the game I think Moulds would still be getting suspended. Moulds doesn't like JP and that's obvious. He's pissed that he's not getting the ball. PERIOD. MM has nothing to do with Moulds being pissed about that.who told you, your source? :funny:

TedMock
12-07-2005, 02:03 PM
MM is a piece of **** Moulds has gone thru so much **** with this team, hes gone thru countless quarterbacks...countless coaches....terrible playcalling.....and yet he has been one of the best wrs in the past 10 years, MM should not be suspending someone like Eric Moulds for speaking up obviously theres something wrong here MM should be fired bring in the Bears D coordinator

Please don't take this as me sticking up for Mularky. I'm so irritated about his playcalling Sunday, that I can't stick up for him. However, I think we're all giving Moulds way too much credit. It doesn't matter that the team suck, that he's dealth with multiple QB's, or that he's been a decent WR. It is 100% unacceptable to behave the way he has lately. Like a classless, whining baby. He's been totally unprofessional, and that's flat out inexusable regardless of how frustrated you are. Airing your team's dirty laundry is just pathetic sportsmanship. It's not like Moulds has been a classy individual in the last 10 years either. The guy blames circumstances for his misfortunes although other WR's do well regardless of who's throwing them the ball. He has a history of running bad routes, he has had a few off the field legal issues, one being that of a dead-beat dad, he's also had a few "spitting" incidents.

Believe it or not, I like Eric Moulds as a player, but most of the fans in Buffalo are so angry with the playcalling and lack of o-line talent that they're willing to automatically assume it's Mularkey who's at fault. It's not like there's not a very good chance that Moulds is the one wrong. We probably will never know, but let's keep things in perspective. Mularkey has had problems with one other player, Sam Adams, who happened to have problems everywhere he's played. Not to mention Adams's problem (not giving 100%) is the same exact problem he's had elsewhere. You can't blame this coach for that. MM might be a total jerk, but in this instance we really have no idea.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Please don't take this as me sticking up for Mularky. I'm so irritated about his playcalling Sunday, that I can't stick up for him. However, I think we're all giving Moulds way too much credit. It doesn't matter that the team suck, that he's dealth with multiple QB's, or that he's been a decent WR. It is 100% unacceptable to behave the way he has lately. Like a classless, whining baby. He's been totally unprofessional, and that's flat out inexusable regardless of how frustrated you are. Airing your team's dirty laundry is just pathetic sportsmanship. It's not like Moulds has been a classy individual in the last 10 years either. The guy blames circumstances for his misfortunes although other WR's do well regardless of who's throwing them the ball. He has a history of running bad routes, he has had a few off the field legal issues, one being that of a dead-beat dad, he's also had a few "spitting" incidents.
Believe it or not, I like Eric Moulds as a player, but most of the fans in Buffalo are so angry with the playcalling and lack of o-line talent that they're willing to automatically assume it's Mularkey who's at fault. It's not like there's not a very good chance that Moulds is the one wrong. We probably will never know, but let's keep things in perspective. Mularkey has had problems with one other player, Sam Adams, who happened to have problems everywhere he's played. Not to mention Adams's problem (not giving 100%) is the same exact problem he's had elsewhere. You can't blame this coach for that. MM might be a total jerk, but in this instance we really have no idea.after all the years he's been with this losing team and everything he's done for this team, I would do the same thing because I want to win and want the team to succeed. He kept his mouth shut w/ Wade, GW and Mularkeys first year. Instead of getting better, the team has regressed.

Moulds is a very well respected player not only on this team but by the majority NFL . (except Spittbucket Surtain) This is the first time he's ever acted like this and yet no one on this team blames him for that. There's more to this than what we know and it seems like the other players are not far off from doing the same thing. He's the player who's had the longest stint on this team and if there's anyone who should air out what the vets feel, he's the one.

If the team was winning , then his whining would be unjustified. The team is regressing and was just handed it's most embarrasing performance where everyone agrees, was the playcalling problem.It's time for him to stand up.

Hell, even MM's own boy Clements has a problem with him.

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 02:19 PM
I've watched moulds for years. He's never done any of this before. Im willing to give him benefit of doubt. I think he's just reached his breaking point. I normally never would agree with a player causing this much trouble. I just can't side with this coaching staff.