PDA

View Full Version : Will Mularky be in B-Lo next year?

Northern Stampede
12-07-2005, 01:58 PM
What do you guys think, does he deserve a third shot to straighten things out...? I liked what he did his first year, but this year Oh God he has me pulling my hair out! I mean his playcalling is crazy, we thought Gilbride was a bad play caller!?! Anyways just curious...

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:03 PM
As we've seen in the past TD is not one to admit a mistake so easily. TD knows that if he fires MM , he's gone as well. The hiring of MM was his last chance to keep his job.

Italian Stallion
12-07-2005, 02:11 PM
I think TD goes, Modrak get promoted, and MM is still the head coach

carybillsfan
12-07-2005, 02:20 PM

Unfortunately I agree.

Devin
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM

Which will change nothing, but unfortunatley it is the most likely scenario.

Mularkey is a waste, I so hope Ralph lets Moulds play. That would be a nice IN YOUR FACE to Mularkey.

ParanoidAndroid
12-07-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm hoping they all sit down and work this out with some lessons learned and ultimatums given.

1. Mularkey shows he can call an entire game or he's a goner. Fat chance.
2. They compromise and sit Eric for one game instead of 4.
3. Moulds keeps his mouth shut about play calling and coaching when speaking to the media and stops his insubordinate rants.

don137
12-07-2005, 02:49 PM
I think we learned from Williams. Why put off the inevitable and waste another. I could see if things were coming together but this team is at its lowest point since TD took over and are getting worse. With issues with prominant veterans (Moulds and Adams) one has to think Mularkey lost most credibility with the players. If MM stays we will be sitting here a year from now saying how another year was wasted and who should we hire for our next coach?

jonah7777
12-07-2005, 02:54 PM
no I say fire MM even before the season is finished.

sdbillsfan2
12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
After much thought and 40 plus years of following the Bills the answer is easy to figure out !
The Bills do the exact oppossite of what the fans want and go against logic ever other time ! TD will be around ,MM will still be there and the people who are all upset today will be back next year with season tickets in hand ! Me ?.......I'll just keep checking the boxscores and Tv guide while remembering the good ol days of Marv Levy !!!!!

DynaPaul
12-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Mularkey will probably dodge a bullet and get one more year to screw up this team.

TacklingDummy
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I don;t want Mularkey as coach anyone. His offense blows. His play calling blows. He doesn't tell the truth and he's a liar.

MarvLevy
12-07-2005, 08:45 PM
bring in a whole new regime. its not fair for a new Gm to inherit a coach. let him start fresh and do his job so he is accountable.

Northern Stampede
12-08-2005, 04:21 AM
bring in a whole new regime. its not fair for a new Gm to inherit a coach. let him start fresh and do his job so he is accountable.

I totally agree!! Why waste another year, we can already see that this ship is sinking fast!!

ArcticWildMan
12-08-2005, 05:30 AM
There are serious issues that the existing players have with Mularkey. Granted Sam Adams isn't going to win a community service award but when you factor in his disputes and this deal with Moulds and some comments that Takeo made earlier this year, you can see that the veterans have zero faith in the direction this team is going.

We need to clean house (and that means Modrak as well).