How much longer before the paper bags come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Stampede
    Canadian Son With A Heart Full Of Buffalo
    • Dec 2004

How much longer before the paper bags come out?

A couple of my friends have harassed me at work about wearing a paper bag over my head to the Sat night game... Sad to say it, but it'd probablly take something like that for Ol' Ralph to wake up and see whats happening to his team...
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: How much longer before the paper bags come out?

Im wearing one to the game sunday
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Maybe you can superimpose a picture of Leslie Nielsen's face on the paper bag, and have a quote on it that reads "you're all a bunch of jerks" in lieu of his comments on his radio show on Monday.

Jon

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

I used to be deadset against the bag. Now I would like to see them. That would send a message for sure!

Comment

• Northern Stampede
          • Dec 2004

Haha, yeah I agree it probablly would send a message, maby Ill bring one to the Sat night game... Make up a sign or something, "Donohoe's gotta go, or my season tickets will!!" I do think the bags would send a message!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Somebody needs to call up one of the local radio stations and have them push the idea.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

I am sitting right above the tunnel for the Denver game. If they are getting blown out in the second half, I will put one on.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
                I am sitting right above the tunnel for the Denver game. If they are getting blown out in the second half, I will put one on.
                Outstanding idea guys, If I was gonna make it, Id be in.

I guarantee youll get national coverage.

I seriously like the idea of putting TD's mug on the bag with a label "what jerks"

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

I think this week is a bit too soon a divisional game, most would want to watch. But next week against Denver we should be slaughtered it would be good then
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                    • Apr 2004

I've met a few women that I wouldn't mind if they wore a double bag (in case the first one breaks). If you're that ugly, I say bag away.

I'm not going to the game but if I was I'd cheer for the Bills and hope they win. But that's just me. I'm not into chaining myself to nuclear power plants either or stuff like that. I'll leave being really, really mad and fed up and I won't root for the team and I'm wearing a bag blah blah blah to you guys.
                    finsrclowns

Comment

• Northern Stampede
                      • Dec 2004

Well thats it, if you guys are in Im in, we should get it started phone into WGR or something and suggest the idea! I think it would get National coverage as well!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X