PDA

View Full Version : How much longer before the paper bags come out?

Northern Stampede
12-07-2005, 02:08 PM
A couple of my friends have harassed me at work about wearing a paper bag over my head to the Sat night game... Sad to say it, but it'd probablly take something like that for Ol' Ralph to wake up and see whats happening to his team...

Italian Stallion
12-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Im wearing one to the game sunday

Mudflap1
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Maybe you can superimpose a picture of Leslie Nielsen's face on the paper bag, and have a quote on it that reads "you're all a bunch of jerks" in lieu of his comments on his radio show on Monday.

Jon

LtBillsFan66
12-07-2005, 02:27 PM
I used to be deadset against the bag. Now I would like to see them. That would send a message for sure!

Northern Stampede
12-08-2005, 04:15 AM
Haha, yeah I agree it probablly would send a message, maby Ill bring one to the Sat night game... Make up a sign or something, "Donohoe's gotta go, or my season tickets will!!" I do think the bags would send a message!

ArcticWildMan
12-08-2005, 05:31 AM
Somebody needs to call up one of the local radio stations and have them push the idea.

The King
12-08-2005, 07:05 AM
I am sitting right above the tunnel for the Denver game. If they are getting blown out in the second half, I will put one on.

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:17 AM
I am sitting right above the tunnel for the Denver game. If they are getting blown out in the second half, I will put one on.

Outstanding idea guys, If I was gonna make it, Id be in.

I guarantee youll get national coverage.

I seriously like the idea of putting TD's mug on the bag with a label "what jerks"

The King
12-08-2005, 07:26 AM
I think this week is a bit too soon a divisional game, most would want to watch. But next week against Denver we should be slaughtered it would be good then

finsrclowns
12-08-2005, 08:14 AM
I've met a few women that I wouldn't mind if they wore a double bag (in case the first one breaks).:funny: If you're that ugly, I say bag away. :funny:

I'm not going to the game but if I was I'd cheer for the Bills and hope they win. But that's just me. I'm not into chaining myself to nuclear power plants either or stuff like that. I'll leave being really, really mad and fed up and I won't root for the team and I'm wearing a bag blah blah blah to you guys.:up:

Northern Stampede
12-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Well thats it, if you guys are in Im in, we should get it started phone into WGR or something and suggest the idea! I think it would get National coverage as well!!!!