X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

If Moulds is suspended for FOUR games

It will be appealed by the Players association "Troy Vincent, President" it may go to a arbitrator. Now here's the question, Would Moulds suspension be held up like TO's. I don't think so, Moulds is no where near Owens, I think the Players won't stand for this. Moulds may win this one.

Discuss

• STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: If Moulds is suspended for FOUR games

I hope he wins. If this is the end Of the Moulds era in Buffalo. I wanna see him play it out. Get a farwell

Comment

• finsrclowns
      • Apr 2004

From ESPN.com

However, sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Moulds was a no-show for a mandatory meeting with Mularkey on Monday. He also did not attend practice on Wednesday.

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports that Moulds will be suspended for one game -- Sunday's home game against the Patriots.
      finsrclowns

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

This is just sickening. Seriously.

It will be a damn shame if Moulds at the very least is not allowed a farewell. Ive had about as much of Mularkey as I care to have, I am praying Ralph overturns this mess.

I hope that at seasons end this clown is gone and even moreso I hope Moulds stays.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

There will be no on the field farewell. It's not like they'll announce his release prior to releasing him.

Comment

Working...
          X