PDA

View Full Version : If Moulds is suspended for FOUR games

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 02:15 PM
It will be appealed by the Players association "Troy Vincent, President" it may go to a arbitrator. Now here's the question, Would Moulds suspension be held up like TO's. I don't think so, Moulds is no where near Owens, I think the Players won't stand for this. Moulds may win this one.

Discuss

STAMPY
12-07-2005, 02:19 PM
I hope he wins. If this is the end Of the Moulds era in Buffalo. I wanna see him play it out. Get a farwell

finsrclowns
12-07-2005, 02:19 PM
From ESPN.com

However, sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Moulds was a no-show for a mandatory meeting with Mularkey on Monday. He also did not attend practice on Wednesday.

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports that Moulds will be suspended for one game -- Sunday's home game against the Patriots.

Devin
12-07-2005, 02:22 PM
This is just sickening. Seriously.

It will be a damn shame if Moulds at the very least is not allowed a farewell. Ive had about as much of Mularkey as I care to have, I am praying Ralph overturns this mess.

I hope that at seasons end this clown is gone and even moreso I hope Moulds stays.

Mr. Miyagi
12-07-2005, 02:42 PM
There will be no on the field farewell. It's not like they'll announce his release prior to releasing him.