PDA

View Full Version : Is this what What moulds whined about ?

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:25 PM
"Moulds did question the Bills play-calling in the second half, wondering why they didn't run the ball more to run down the clock. The game's momentum turned when Bills quarterback J.P. Losman threw an interception on a first-and-goal from the 3 late in the third quarter."

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/9082482

He wasn't wrong. He wasn't asking to be thrown to. He wanted to win by running the ball. All this after he was benched.

I think MM should be the one suspended if this is true.

TedMock
12-07-2005, 02:34 PM
That was a horrible call. From the 3 yard line, you have to at least attempt to run it in a couple of times. Gadgetry in that situation was just a stupid idea on the coaches part.

Novacane
12-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Mularkey does not like a player calling attention to how stupid it is to pass pass pass with a 20 point lead.

MM is a fool. All EM was doing was stating the obvious

JefftheBillsfan
12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
yeah, but it seemed as thought he was already benched well before the second half started if i remember right.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Mularkey does not like a player calling attention to how stupid it is to pass pass pass with a 20 point lead.
MM is a fool. All EM was doing was stating the obviousWhere's Buddy Ryan when you need him to punch Gilbride Jr.

Bill Brasky
12-07-2005, 02:40 PM
This sucks. EM has been my favorite player since Andre left... now to see his career in Buffalo end like this. It really makes me sick. This guy put up with so much crap from this organization, carried us through some pretty dismal seasons, was a leader year in and year out, and this is how he's repaid?

I hope the rest of you guys join me in running MM out of town for this. For a guy that's been here his entire career to be run out of town because he questioned some inept coaches poor decisions infuriates me. I am embarassed to call myself a Bills fan after this.

I hope EM goes to a team that will realize his potential and I hope he rips the league a new ass next year and makes MM look like a complete ass, which he's already proven to be.

Good luck Eric, sorry this organization wasted your talent and never gave you the chance to have the career you were capable of having.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
This sucks. EM has been my favorite player since Andre left... now to see his career in Buffalo end like this. It really makes me sick. This guy put up with so much crap from this organization, carried us through some pretty dismal seasons, was a leader year in and year out, and this is how he's repaid?

I hope the rest of you guys join me in running MM out of town for this. For a guy that's been here his entire career to be run out of town because he questioned some inept coaches poor decisions infuriates me. I am embarassed to call myself a Bills fan after this.

I hope EM goes to a team that will realize his potential and I hope he rips the league a new ass next year and makes MM look like a complete ass, which he's already proven to be.

Good luck Eric, sorry this organization wasted your talent and never gave you the chance to have the career you were capable of having. I am not a huge Moulds fan but....

Don't forget, while most players would sit out and rehab a groin injury, he put himself out there because he knew the team needed him. Things could've been worse if Josh Reed ended up being the no.1 wr if he sat it out.

He re signed with the team for less than what he could've gotten elsewhere.

He tried to convince Peereless to stay.

He restructured his contact to make more cap.

He always made time to help the new wr's on this team.

The most important thing of all.......he keeps Sundowners in business.

TedMock
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM
MM is a fool. All EM was doing was stating the obvious

Yeah, then when we desperately need first downs at the end of the game, he's running on 3rd and 10. The play calling was completely backwards.

DynaPaul
12-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Guys, these players aren't stupid. They know, as we know, that the play calling from this staff is totally ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they start ignoring the plays called in from the sideline. Even a person with the most rudimentary knowledge of football knows that in certain situations team run certain types of plays. It's baffling to think that our coaching staff, who are supposed to be seasoned pros, do not understand this. If I was playing I'd be frustrated too.