PDA

View Full Version : Sad Reality

Devin
12-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Saw this in the Bills forums, sad but true I think.

Sorry that is reality. If RW undermines MM then he undermines ANY Future HC as well.

Players will now say 'Hey no matter what the old man will side with us, screw this coach' regardless of WHO the coach is.

You guys say you want a strong HC? A better HC? It won't ever happen if RW rules in Moulds favor. NO potential HC will EVER work for an owner that did that.

Look moulds brought 100% of this on himself and now has to deal with it. Had he handled it much differently the outcome would have been better all around.

Michael82
12-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Oh man you are right. I never thought about it that way.

LtBillsFan66
12-07-2005, 02:50 PM
A strong HC wouldn't have these problems.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Saw this in the Bills forums, sad but true I think. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If Moulds is suspended, it also sends a message to the players on the team and those we may want in the future..... leave or don't come over.

Bill Brasky
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
How many free agents (that would be capable of helping fix the holes on this team) are going to want to play for a guy like Mike Mularkey?

I know the answer.

I'm telling you guys, as long as he's here, this team will never do anything positive.

don137
12-07-2005, 02:59 PM
In my opinion players want more to play in terms of salary for crappy teams than they do for good teams. For example, one reason the Patriots and Eagles have been successful for so long is that good players are willing to take less salary to play for a winner (i.e Bruschi and Jerimiah Trotter). There are many players that the Eagles and and Patriots have signed in recent years that could of been paid a lot more than if signed elsewhere. Now that is not the case for every athlete but if you look at there salary they have some good talent at a lot less money. Since the Bills are a crappy team, most free agents will command more money to play for them. It happened with the Sabres this past off-season and they were unsuccessful in the FA market.

Patrick76777
12-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Saw this in the Bills forums, sad but true I think.

Some of the older guys will back me up on this one, RW has undermined and sold out just about every coach and GM to come thru here!

And that’s a fact. Lou Saben, Bill Polian, John Butler, Wade Phillips. EE Give me a hand on this list.

Devin
12-07-2005, 03:07 PM
How many free agents (that would be capable of helping fix the holes on this team) are going to want to play for a guy like Mike Mularkey?

I know the answer.

I'm telling you guys, as long as he's here, this team will never do anything positive.

I agree 100% hopefully Ralph will too.