PDA

View Full Version : MM: this is why people are pissed with you

Bill Brasky
12-07-2005, 03:10 PM
"uhhh, i excused him from practice for wednesday.... and thursday.... [and i sat him last week during a live game against our biggest rival].... BUT I'M NOT SUSPENDING HIM! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! WHAT AREN'T YOU GUYS GETTING THROUGH YOUR HEAD THROUGH YOUR QUESTIONS?!" - MM

of course Im paraphrasing, but man, what a ****ing liar.

and then he wonders why nobody in the media beleives anything this guy says. typical student of the Tom Donahoe school of BS.

this almost tops Donahoe going from "we are a playoff calibre team" to "we are making improvements" to "there are inconsistancies"

historypete
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
This whole situation is an absolute joke. This whole team and organization is in chaos. We are becoming a bigger joke than Arizona and Detroit. I think this is the final straw, with that absurd press conference today I'm more convinced now than ever this whole organization needs a clean sweep.

Someone explain to me how Mularkey can say he is excusing Moulds for today and tomorrow, but this doesn't mean he won't play on Sunday. Of course he won't play on Sunday becuase these two days of practice are spent on gameplanning. This is absolutely *******ing ridiculous, and pathetic. Oh how I wish Wade Phillips was still here, at least we were winning, even with "punt catchers".

X-Era
12-07-2005, 03:48 PM
"uhhh, i excused him from practice for wednesday.... and thursday.... [and i sat him last week during a live game against our biggest rival].... BUT I'M NOT SUSPENDING HIM! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! WHAT AREN'T YOU GUYS GETTING THROUGH YOUR HEAD THROUGH YOUR QUESTIONS?!" - MM

of course Im paraphrasing, but man, what a ****ing liar.

and then he wonders why nobody in the media beleives anything this guy says. typical student of the Tom Donahoe school of BS.

this almost tops Donahoe going from "we are a playoff calibre team" to "we are making improvements" to "there are inconsistancies"

Ever occur to you that maybe Mularkey isnt using words like suspended so as to show Moulds respect as a fan favorite and a long time Bill?

He would be a reak jerk if he came out there and layed Moulds out by telling everyone exactly what he said (Ima ssuming hes getting suspended for that reason).

He comes out and excuses him for the next few days, and wont elaborate on the situation. Furthermore he goes on and tells all the other players not to say anything either. You have to respect someone who handles it face to face and then doesnt backstab Moulds by airing the dirty laundry.

If Moulds pulled himself out of the game and ran his mouth he deserves to be suspended, period. Im glad Mularkey or any Bills head coach (im not favoring him) would step up and get it done, fan favorite or not. It sends a clear message that you aint gonna get away with that crap on this team.

Bill Brasky
12-07-2005, 03:51 PM
He doesn't have to tell us what he said... just be straight up and tell us he's suspending him for at least Sunday... any idiot can see it will happen. Mularkey always beats around the bush and the fans are sick of it. He sugarcoats everything... just be straight up with us for once.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 04:28 PM
He doesn't have to tell us what he said... just be straight up and tell us he's suspending him for at least Sunday... any idiot can see it will happen. Mularkey always beats around the bush and the fans are sick of it. He sugarcoats everything... just be straight up with us for once.

You may not like it, but I think respecting Moulds and not inflating the situation by airing the laundry was the right thing to do.

Mularkey doesnt owe anyone anything at this point. If Moulds is officially suspended, Im sure we will here about it when we get the injury report. Its just a bit to early thats all.

I like that they are acting like a team and keeping personal team business personal. Thats good unity. Its more than Moulds apparently gave his team.

TacklingDummy
12-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Frig Mularkey. I wish Ralph would fire him TODAY, and fire Tom Donahoe Tomorrow.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Frig Mularkey. I wish Ralph would fire him TODAY, and fire Tom Donahoe Tomorrow.

fine as long as Moulds is gone too.

Michael82
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM
:rolleyes:

TacklingDummy
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM

I rather have Moulds for head coach then Mularkey.

Moulds knew we should of been running the ball last week when we were up by 21. Not calling stupid plays with Parrish at QB.

Moulds also knew that JP should have been benched in the beginning of the season. How'd that benching work out? I'd say JP is playing 50% better then he was since the benching.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 05:02 PM
I rather have Moulds for head coach then Mularkey.

Moulds knew we should of been running the ball last week when we were up by 21. Not calling stupid plays with Parrish at QB.

Moulds also knew that JP should have been benched in the beginning of the season. How'd that benching work out? I'd say JP is playing 50% better then he was since the benching.

of course in your world 50% is still less than 300% good enough.

I think Id trust Pres Bushs math over yours.

Mahdi
12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Maybe what Mularkey is thinking is that he needs to take some sort of disciplinary action so that other players dont follow suit in the future thinking that they can geta away with it. While at the same time not exposing a player who has been a leader and a focal point for this team for so long. I think Mularkey is going about it the right way. If he didnt do anything about Moulds everyone would be saying that he has no spine.

Lexwhat
12-07-2005, 06:12 PM
I like that they are acting like a team and keeping personal team business personal. Thats good unity. Its more than Moulds apparently gave his team.

This is a complete 180 from what you say about JP. When JP gets benched because of lack of performance, you say Mularkey is stupid. But when Moulds gets benched, you say it's good team unity that shows Moulds isnt above the team.

I dont have a problem with your having an opinion about Moulds, but how can u give exceptions to JP? Or are you going to tell me that the O-Line and play-calling are what hurt JP? In which case that should be the same thing that hurts Moulds.

Again, the only problem I have is that, IMO, you have a different basis for JP than Moulds. If you are going to say that JP should've played to get experience for next year, which I think is what you said, then that is clearly putting JP above this year's team. Be consistent if you are going to critique coaches decisions.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 06:33 PM
This is a complete 180 from what you say about JP. When JP gets benched because of lack of performance, you say Mularkey is stupid. But when Moulds gets benched, you say it's good team unity that shows Moulds isnt above the team.

I dont have a problem with your having an opinion about Moulds, but how can u give exceptions to JP? Or are you going to tell me that the O-Line and play-calling are what hurt JP? In which case that should be the same thing that hurts Moulds.

Again, the only problem I have is that, IMO, you have a different basis for JP than Moulds. If you are going to say that JP should've played to get experience for next year, which I think is what you said, then that is clearly putting JP above this year's team. Be consistent if you are going to critique coaches decisions.

Where are you getting this stuff?

I had a problem with neching JP because I felt that as a guy in his first starting year it would hurt his growing and that it really made no sense from a stand point that the team wasnt gonna be a playoff team anyways. And my belief that even if they were, Holcomb wasnt buying us anything more. I thought Mularkey was stupid for making that move because it would hurt the team long term. If anything allowing the overpaid vets to demand a benching from Mularkey may have setup the mess that happened on Sunday where Mould sfelt he could go a step farther and determine when and if he should play. I think I have been clear very early on that we needed to develop a true SB QB, and that we should start and keep JP in the game. It may just ahve turned out that benching him was the right thing to do.

I applaud Mularkey suspending Moulds because I assume it had to do with his OFF THE FIELD conduct that hurt the team, in a critical game. If JP had done the same crap, I would have called for him to be benched too.

Im plenty consistent about how I feel players should act. I feel the only time they should complain or question coaches in 1 on 1, OFF the field, AWAY from games, and not in front of the media or fans.

Its the next step which has me up in arms. Im pissed because after an entire decade of a lack of mental toughness and leadership leading to no playoffs, there are STILL fans who would support players who continue this type of mentality with selfish acts.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Maybe what Mularkey is thinking is that he needs to take some sort of disciplinary action so that other players dont follow suit in the future thinking that they can geta away with it. While at the same time not exposing a player who has been a leader and a focal point for this team for so long. I think Mularkey is going about it the right way. If he didnt do anything about Moulds everyone would be saying that he has no spine.

Amen, I think your right on target.

It may just be that Mularkey sees what many of us do and says that he himself will step up and demand that the players play like professionals and instill mental toughness. Amen if thats the case, it may be a bit too late as his job is definetly on the line. But, if he stays, I hope its a true turning point on an intangible that has really really hurt this team for years, IMO.

TacklingDummy
12-07-2005, 06:43 PM
You don't like Moulds because he wanted JP benched.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
You don't like Moulds because he wanted JP benched.

I like Moulds alot actually but I dont like big mouth players.

As far as what Moulds has said publicly he has been a stand up guy for the most part. But I have a feeling, his gestures on the job indicate he hasnt been happy for a long while and is just going through the motions. I think that sends the wrong message and further perpetuates losing.

If it was Moulds, JP, Evans I dont frikkin care, I think we needf to stop the baby a_s bullsh_t that is killing this team.

TacklingDummy
12-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Moulds has said nothing wrong, imo.

He's only stating the truth.

Play calling sucks= Truth

At the time JP deserved to be benched= Truth

Mike Mularkey= Liar

Turf
12-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Mularkey reminds of a corporate manager blatantly lying though his teeth to his employees every time he opens his mouth. Everyone knows he bull**** answers every question.

X-Era
12-07-2005, 07:29 PM

Ya know, fug this Lex.

Seriously, do you go to work and just pull yourself out of meetings? Do you just go and sit down when you dont feel like working or because your pissed off? Doesnt your boss have the right tos end you home based on that? I mean seriously, lets quitthe song and dance here. If you worked with someone who pulled this sh_t when you needed him most you would be pissed.

What the fug. This is a blue collar town that represents hard working people. This type of crap doesnt represent what the Bills should be made of if they are gonna represent Buffalo.

Lexwhat
12-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Where are you getting this stuff?

I had a problem with neching JP because I felt that as a guy in his first starting year it would hurt his growing and that it really made no sense from a stand point that the team wasnt gonna be a playoff team anyways. And my belief that even if they were, Holcomb wasnt buying us anything more. I thought Mularkey was stupid for making that move because it would hurt the team long term. If anything allowing the overpaid vets to demand a benching from Mularkey may have setup the mess that happened on Sunday where Mould sfelt he could go a step farther and determine when and if he should play. I think I have been clear very early on that we needed to develop a true SB QB, and that we should start and keep JP in the game. It may just ahve turned out that benching him was the right thing to do.

I applaud Mularkey suspending Moulds because I assume it had to do with his OFF THE FIELD conduct that hurt the team, in a critical game. If JP had done the same crap, I would have called for him to be benched too.

Well I felt that JP needed to be benched for a little while because he was in over his head. Something that JP himself said as well. I understand your reason for wanting to keep JP in as well, because we all want him to succeed. But you are saying now "we werent going to be a playoff team anyways." Well if we had won the last 2 games we would be right in the thick of things. I'm sorry, but I dont think anyone should give up on the season so early. Development of one player shouldnt be at the expense of a whole team's season, regardless of position or age. If you think that way, thats fine, but I would've been happy to see some playoffs.

As for the 2nd part, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the real reason was.

Bill Brasky
12-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Maybe what Mularkey is thinking is that he needs to take some sort of disciplinary action so that other players dont follow suit in the future thinking that they can geta away with it.

hopefully this assclown won't have a future here.