PDA

View Full Version : suspend Mularkey!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
dream scenario:

Ralph blows a gasket and suspend Mularkey!

Michael82
12-07-2005, 04:16 PM
No, my ideal scenario is for Ralph Wilson to talk with Eric Moulds and some other players and say....

"You know what, I've had enough of this ****. You have lost total control of this team and I totally agree with Eric. The offense is horrible, you blew the game last week.

Mike....YOU'RE FIRED!!!

rschepise
12-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Seriously, a Monkey could call better plays than Mularkey. Who does a play action on 1st and goal from the two yard line with a 20 point lead in the fourth quarter? The Bills staff has to be the most inept set of coaches in the league.

Jerry Gray has also been terrible. His defense calls are like a mentally incapicitated patient who continues to try and put a square peg in a round hole.

Donohoe needs to go. How you can pick Mike Mularkey over Charlied Weis is beyond my comprehension. He, obviously, does not make is decisions for the best interest of the Buffalo Bills. Before the season, my little brother and I had a conversation about how losing Pat Williams would be a devastating blow to the Bills' ability to stop the run. How Donodumbass could not have the forsight to see this is beyond me. My brother and I also had a conversation about how picking Mike Williams over Bryant McKinnie was a terrible idea. Also, drafting both Kelsay and Schobel was a mistake. They are both good players; however, they fail to complement one antoher. They are both very similar in style and fail to add a different dynamic to the line. I feel that TD, Mularkey, and Jerry Grey need to go.

rschepise
12-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Seriously, a Monkey could call better plays than Mularkey. Who does a play action on 1st and goal from the two yard line with a 20 point lead in the fourth quarter? The Bills staff has to be the most inept set of coaches in the league.

Jerry Gray has also been terrible. His defense calls are like a mentally incapicitated patient who continues to try and put a square peg in a round hole.

Donohoe needs to go. How you can pick Mike Mularkey over Charlied Weis is beyond my comprehension. He, obviously, does not make is decisions for the best interest of the Buffalo Bills. Before the season, my little brother and I had a conversation about how losing Pat Williams would be a devastating blow to the Bills' ability to stop the run. How Donodumbass could not have the forsight to see this is beyond me. My brother and I also had a conversation about how picking Mike Williams over Bryant McKinnie was a terrible idea. Also, drafting both Kelsay and Schobel was a mistake. They are both good players; however, they fail to complement one antoher. They are both very similar in style and fail to add a different dynamic to the line. I feel that TD, Mularkey, and Jerry Grey need to go.