PDA

View Full Version : We might have won sunday if it wasn't for the new baby

Mitchy moo
12-07-2005, 07:46 PM
I give MM a big neg. for not being able to keep the teams chemistry together. He divided the team when he switched Qb's and everyone took a side. Differences were aired and exposed.

E-MO this weekend took it upon himself to stay off the field because he was frustrated they were not throwing to him. He distracted the team and really acted like a child. It seems every week we have a big game one of these "veterans" blows a fuse if they don't get their way. Sam adams being a baby before carolina and E-moulds during the Miami game.

Distractions before/during the game easily change your plans and destroy your focus on what's important, the opponents.

They have been too busy fighting themselves instead of learning who the real opponent is, the other team. It shows in the standings, it shows on the field and it shows on all of these boards. It's quite simply a shame.

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 07:40 AM
:cry:

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Moulds wasn't crying cause he wasn't getting the ball, he was crying cause we were up by 21 points and on first and goal from the 1 MM called a pass play....Instead of running the ball and the clock as a result...I was yelling the same thing at my TV....Moulds is right, MM is trying to be too damn cute with things, instead of just doing what is needed to win.

Novacane
12-08-2005, 08:04 AM
are we still going to the playoffs :crazy:

dolphinssuck
12-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Yeah moves like that one when your that close and have a back in WM you RUN the ball for the 1 yd not pass! I used to support and defend MM but Im beginning to see why hes so disliked and I wouldnt mind seeing him gone!

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Mularkey isn't making many friends. He has backed his owner into a corner, and he has divided his team. The Bills' locker room hasn't felt this fractured in five years, since the final days of Doug Flutie-Rob Johnson, before Donahoe's arrival.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051208/1066752.asp?tbd1066752.asp

JD
12-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Yea skooby how about our playoff chances. :lmao:

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Yea skooby how about our playoff chances. :lmao:

looking good for 2012