PDA

View Full Version : Up and down,

feelthepain
12-07-2005, 08:15 PM
You Bill fans crack me up. At the beginning of the season a lot of you were talkin smack about How great the Bills were gonna be and now you're jumpin ship. Look guys as much as I hate the Bills and quite a few of you here, I think you're going a bit overboard with how you feel about your team.

MM is new as a HC and things will take time, besides MM doesn't do the drafting thats your wonderful GM, more on him in a second. MM if he got the players here he thought would do the job without some boneheads opinion, maybe things would be different. I know you guys love JP...can't undestand why,but If MM were doing the drfting would he have moved up wasting valuable picks and take JP?? I doubt it, which means you would still have your pick which is where I believe Dallas picked this year with their second pick you could be a different team and maybe Bledsoe would still be a Bill and you could have been in the running for someone else in this years drft like Braylon Edwards, just thinking out loud here.

Still, I think most of the problems with the Billls are GM related and you guys are angry and just lashing out at everything that moves, consequently Moulds lashed out got in trouble and it's like a vicious cycle.

I think the Bills are well coached, hold on before you kill me. I think in a lot of the games this year the even with injurys have been competetive others, not so much. But those are signs of a young inexperienced HC. Most of the Bills game at home have been good games for the Bills and thats va very good sign of coaching. Winning home games is a must in Pro football if you want be a playoff team. Road wins come when all the pieces are strting to fall into place. Like DP and FA.

I've been coming here all season reading what you fans have to say about your teams wins and loses.Theres only been a few games where despair was the theme for the week. I understand why you all feel like the team is not good and in some ways it's not,but this Bills team minus the injurys and I hate to say it, but your QB, is not a bad team at all. After watching the game on Sunday your ST is something thats consistent and you put 21 pts on our D at home. Come on guys there are signs everywhere as far as coaching.

I know I have busted on the Bills fans, players and coaching staff, but thats just what rival fans do. If you get a new HC so be it, but I seriously don't think he's the problem.

One more thing, every year teams havew good years and bad years, look at the Eagles. How many people were saying they would be back in the SB?? But more because their division got better then the TO thing they are out of the picture this year. Infact they just lost...no check that they got destroyed at home, and now only have one win more then you guys.

Chin up guys, it's not as bad as you think and no matter how bad either team is we are always gonna battle each other. AFC east baby!!

Mitchy moo
12-07-2005, 08:18 PM
your fins suck & we lost to you. clean up your women, offer a drug/alcohol program for them and AZT for the balance of the filthy people there.

feelthepain
12-07-2005, 08:21 PM
your fins suck & we lost to you. clean up your women, offer a drug/alcohol program for them and AZT for the balance of the filthy people there.

Step away from the meth!!

Mitchy moo
12-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh so it was meth there that your women are doing, that explains a few things.