PDA

View Full Version : Best advice for all Miami Fans

Mitchy moo
12-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Fins are going to miss the playoffs and end up with a worse spot in the draft than the Bills but you have bigger problem I seen at the stadium, your women there please Clean up your women, offer a drug/alcohol program for them and AZT for the balance of the filthy people there.

Animals.

Phincinatti Phinz
12-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Fins are going to miss the playoffs and end up with a worse spot in the draft than the Bills but you have bigger problem I seen at the stadium, your women there please Clean up your women, offer a drug/alcohol program for them and AZT for the balance of the filthy people there.

Animals.

And the women at Ralph Wilson are better? I couldn't tell gender apart. :yucky:

BTW - My experience there was awful. I don't lay it on all Bills fans, because I'm smarter than that, but the disrespect from some fans was awful. People I sat by were real nice, congratulated them and everything.

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 09:28 PM

Animals.
Wait wait wait....

did you just say that Miami needs to work on their women?!?! And you are comparing them to Buffalo's?!?! http://images.finheaven.com/forums/smilies/eek.gif :coocoo:

Nublar7
12-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Wait wait wait....

did you just say that Miami needs to work on their women?!?! And you are comparing them to Buffalo's?!?! http://images.finheaven.com/forums/smilies/eek.gif :coocoo:Thing is, men in Buffalo like actual BUFFALOs as their women.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
this thread is stupid and beneath the dignity of any mature male.
grow up!

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Thing is, men in Buffalo like actual BUFFALOs as their women.

ooooooooooh... ok... now it makes sense... :funny:

hey by the way... have any Bills fans that called you a liar eatin any crow about the "Moulds suspention" thing? http://images.finheaven.com/forums/smilies2/icon_lol.gif

Nublar7
12-07-2005, 10:04 PM

hey by the way... have any Bills fans that called you a liar eatin any crow about the "Moulds suspention" thing? http://images.finheaven.com/forums/smilies2/icon_lol.gifYeah, the guy did.

Also, did you see JBrownFinFan in the smack forum? Wow, talk about a traitor. :lol:

THATHURMANATOR
12-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Listen Skooby Miami might have a lot of drug addicts but there are also TONS of supermodels down there!!!!!

Deffenly a lot of hot women in buffalo but I would never even go there vs Miami it is not even close!

Phincinatti Phinz
12-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Listen Skooby Miami might have a lot of drug addicts but there are also TONS of supermodels down there!!!!!

Deffenly a lot of hot women in buffalo but I would never even go there vs Miami it is not even close!

:peace:

Mitchy moo
12-07-2005, 10:49 PM

They were hot until the Aids epidemic kicked in. Fort lauderdale is like the aids capital of the us.

Devin
12-07-2005, 10:51 PM
uggghhh your on your own here Skooby.

Comparing apples and oranges my friend.

Phincinatti Phinz
12-07-2005, 11:01 PM
uggghhh your on your own here Skooby.

Comparing apples and oranges my friend.

:peace:

LtFinFan66
12-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Skooby....you seriously need to grow up and seriously need to change your avatar. You are disrespecting the one and only real Scooby!!!

btw...this should be in the smack zone.

FinNasty23
12-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Yeah, the guy did.

Also, did you see JBrownFinFan in the smack forum? Wow, talk about a traitor. :lol:

thats hilarious that the kid ended up eatin crow... I knew that news from Nublar was gunna be reliable... :D http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=2#

And no, I havent been to the smack forum... I'm gunna check it out...

LtFinFan66
12-08-2005, 05:38 AM
Ban Skooby's avatar from him!!

tampabay25690
12-08-2005, 06:23 AM

Animals.

WOW.....This thread is stupid, how can you say that about the Miami women!!!!!! I saw 2 Buffalo girls absolutely embarass themselves at the game flashing acting like they never got out of Buffalo, yea there was a few ruid Fin fans but that happens everywhere, they are very fair weathered fans just like through out Florida.......You are probably the Bills fan that was rooting in the 4th QTR nah, nah, nah .....nah, nah, nah...HEY HEY GOOD BYE.....Well that really bit us in the asss didn't it......I thought the Fin fans were pretty good.......DO you think the Fin fans would have been treated fairly in BUFFALO.......DONT think so at all........I actually met some really cool fans at the game and were even better after the game.......

billsaretrash
12-08-2005, 06:23 AM
yll still hatin lol

tampabay25690
12-08-2005, 06:25 AM
I think Skooby is the guy I saved from getting his ASS kicked at the end of the game when he was running his trap with the fin fans......

LtFinFan66
12-08-2005, 06:27 AM
Should have let them have him!!

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 07:02 AM
I think Skooby is the guy I saved from getting his ASS kicked at the end of the game when he was running his trap with the fin fans......

Actually I didn't say anything really, The only people running their mouths were really drunk Miami broads trying to get my wife to fight their filthy a**es. I personally think the game turned out to be in our best interest for the draft next year. The tie-breaker situation the fins have may get them close but no playoffs. I hope the fins go 9-7 and just miss the playoffs. That should give them a lousy pick in the draft.

LtFinFan66
12-08-2005, 07:04 AM
Actually I didn't say anything really, The only people running their mouths were really drunk Miami broads trying to get my wife to fight their filthy a**es. I personally think the game turned out to be in our best interest for the draft next year. The tie-breaker situation the fins have may get them close but no playoffs. I hope the fins go 9-7 and just miss the playoffs. That should give them a lousy pick in the draft.Yeah, kind of like the lousy pick you got last year after barely missing the playoffs!:lmao:

superbills
12-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Smack forum? Or, deleted altogether?

justasportsfan
12-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah, the guy did.

Wow, talk about a traitor. :lol:
look who's talking :shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2005, 09:07 AM
WOW.....This thread is stupid, how can you say that about the Miami women!!!!!! I saw 2 Buffalo girls absolutely embarass themselves at the game flashing acting like they never got out of Buffalo, yea there was a few ruid Fin fans but that happens everywhere, they are very fair weathered fans just like through out Florida.......You are probably the Bills fan that was rooting in the 4th QTR nah, nah, nah .....nah, nah, nah...HEY HEY GOOD BYE.....Well that really bit us in the asss didn't it......I thought the Fin fans were pretty good.......DO you think the Fin fans would have been treated fairly in BUFFALO.......DONT think so at all........I actually met some really cool fans at the game and were even better after the game.......

I have seen so many Fin fans get beat down at Bills home games!

Nublar7
12-08-2005, 10:22 AM
look who's talking :shakeno:Huh? What are you talking about Justachinadoll?

BillsFever21
12-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Actually I didn't say anything really, The only people running their mouths were really drunk Miami broads trying to get my wife to fight their filthy a**es. I personally think the game turned out to be in our best interest for the draft next year. The tie-breaker situation the fins have may get them close but no playoffs. I hope the fins go 9-7 and just miss the playoffs. That should give them a lousy pick in the draft.

What happened to the playoff predictions? You mean we're not gonna finish 8-8 while the Patriots and Dolphins lose the rest of their games and we jump into the playoffs?

This thread is stupid just like 99% of the other ones you start.

justasportsfan
12-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Huh? What are you talking about Justachinadoll?"Originally Posted by Nublar7
Yeah, I couldn't find enough time to make that many posts on a team's message board that I hate. I would rather spend most of my time with my fellow fans then with the enemy."

Before you bring up how many posts you have here, don't forget, I've been in FH since it started which is why I have so many posts over there. How long have you been here on BZ?

You ask for my help here on BZ because people are negging you and then grab a picture from here and post it on Fh for smack. No problem. How about I grab your picture w/ your gf at FH and feed it to the wolves in the smack forum here?

You're a hypocrite. You come here and then run to mommy at FH.

Chinadoll? if only you knew who you were talking to :lol:

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 11:48 AM
What happened to the playoff predictions? You mean we're not gonna finish 8-8 while the Patriots and Dolphins lose the rest of their games and we jump into the playoffs?

This thread is stupid just like 99% of the other ones you start.

I really didn't expect adult veterans to act like children and be a distraction. That is an unforeseen circumstance and has to be weighed in. Children need to be sat down and learn to listen. Adults need to grow up and pick a time and a place to complain.

When you winning by 20 points and your ahead, why make a *** of yourself. This is about the team and not EM.

finfan34
12-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah, the guy did.

yeah.......hes a loser, im going to send him a thurman thomas jersey.......

whoever started this thread must be going crazy, buffalo women are nasty.

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2005, 12:40 PM
yeah.......hes a loser, im going to send him a thurman thomas jersey.......

whoever started this thread must be going crazy, buffalo women are nasty.
The per capita hot girl ratio is much higher in Miami but there are still some good looking girls in Buffalo.

dolfan25
12-08-2005, 07:33 PM
I was at the game and saw a Bills fan and his wife or girlfriend arguing with two middle-aged lady Phin fans as they walked up the stairs around section 445. It was at the start of the 4th qtr. I think

mackey789
12-08-2005, 08:56 PM
The dolphin fans were horribly lame and pretty gay at times. Most of the fans there spoke no english and some had no idea what their record was. They only had 50,000 fans at the game on the most beautiful game ever and by the end of the 3rd there were 20,000 left over - 15,000 being bills fans. The women there were mostly dirty and fresh from Cuba, with a few half naked beauty queens sprinkled in here and there. Overall it made me appreciate the Buffalo fans MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more than i ever did before. I really thought their fans were better than that. It was my first time ever at a Bills away game.

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 09:24 PM
The dolphin fans were horribly lame and pretty gay at times. Most of the fans there spoke no english and some had no idea what their record was. They only had 50,000 fans at the game on the most beautiful game ever and by the end of the 3rd there were 20,000 left over - 15,000 being bills fans. The women there were mostly dirty and fresh from Cuba, with a few half naked beauty queens sprinkled in here and there. Overall it made me appreciate the Buffalo fans MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more than i ever did before. I really thought their fans were better than that. It was my first time ever at a Bills away game.

The women there were mostly dirty and fresh from Cuba,

Wow you must have seen the same things! :funny:

mackey789
12-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Honostly i was amazed at the lack of fan support for that team. I grew up always thinking they had supportive fans. But when i saw 75% of the stadium empty at the end of the 3rd quarter, it dawned on me how lucky we are in Buffalo. To begin with, there were so many empty seats that it looked like a preseason game. Then, while the bills were on offense - their fans made next to no noise! Being there made me feel proud to be a Bills fan - until we blew that lead. Then i was harassed in Spanish all the way out of the stadium.

AndreReed83
12-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Sadly, this thread kinda personifies the Bills' season.

BrunnyJ
12-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Foul Fins, this is what a Australian Bills fan gets to play with at night. Thank God I don't have to live with your Drunk, Drug riddled women

dplus47
12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
what a class thread! this raises the level of debate considerably. didn't you at any point learn that this kind of argument only works in elementary school?

also, there's nothing quite like living your life in fear of the "other." have fun cowering at home.

feelthepain
12-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Fins are going to miss the playoffs and end up with a worse spot in the draft than the Bills

Well the Bills aren't setting the bar real high are they?? I think the Bills lack of talent is whats hurting the team, not coaching.

Mitchy moo
12-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Well the Bills aren't setting the bar real high are they?? I think the Bills lack of talent is whats hurting the team, not coaching.

Lack of thinking is closer to reality.

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 06:51 PM
haha! After watching the game , you're still clueless. What else is new.?

feelthepain
12-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Lack of thinking is closer to reality.

Yes, your lack of thinking is closer to reality.

feelthepain
12-09-2005, 09:56 PM
haha! After watching the game , you're still clueless. What else is new.?

Whats the matter Justa, is your football life just like your sex life...non existent?? Your boys suck and will for quite a while. Your salary cap situation sucks, your FA prospects don't exist, your HC and GM will be gone. And you have absolutely nothing to look forward too. So you whine like a little girl. Man this offseason is going to be a blast.

wchutalkinboutwillis
12-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Hey, it's feelthegroin back in action after he woke up on Monday morning and realized his team won. You're still needin' the attention, huh buddy? Everyone ignores you at the Phins website so you come here to get responses. Right? You know that's what it's about. Now I'll wait for a pathetic repsonse about how classy you are and how classless we are. Tell me about your chances this Sunday.

feelthepain
12-09-2005, 10:31 PM
how classless we are. Tell me about your chances this Sunday.

Well they say admitting you have problems is the first step to getting better.Good for you, as for Sunday, who cares we have already improved on last seasons record and wins from here on are just bonus. I think SD will kick our @$$. Sundays perdiction, SD 24 Mia 14.

wchutalkinboutwillis
12-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Very effective editing skills, feeltheballs. Are you a journalist? You're a Miami fan from Philly territory sitting at a Bills website at 11:30 pm on a Friday. I bet you regularly prance around Rittenhouse Square with your puffy aqua Phins jacket on getting your butt kicked by Eagles fans. And you get off on it just like you get off on the negative attention you get here. You're pathetic and you know it. Now, show us your pain.

Mitchy moo
12-09-2005, 11:46 PM
:lmao:
Very effective editing skills, feeltheballs. Are you a journalist? You're a Miami fan from Philly territory sitting at a Bills website at 11:30 pm on a Friday. I bet you regularly prance around Rittenhouse Square with your puffy aqua Phins jacket on getting your butt kicked by Eagles fans. And you get off on it just like you get off on the negative attention you get here. You're pathetic and you know it. Now, show us your pain.

:lmao:

feelthepain
12-10-2005, 10:41 AM

Very funny from a Bill fan the fantasizes about a child TV star.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2005, 12:31 PM

I always fantasized about ALLYSA milano, didn't everyone?

justasportsfan
12-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Whats the matter Justa, is your football life just like your sex life...non existent?? Your boys suck and will for quite a while. Your salary cap situation sucks, your FA prospects don't exist, your HC and GM will be gone. And you have absolutely nothing to look forward too. So you whine like a little girl. Man this offseason is going to be a blast. Switching the subject and attempting to use personal smack to redirect you stpuidity as usual. I'd rather have a non existent sex life than have a homo sex life like you do.

You said we don't have the talent and yet we blasted your team for one half . The coach put the talent in a situation to lose in the second half. Obviously , you're too stupid to see that.

feelthepain
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Switching the subject and attempting to use personal smack to redirect you stpuidity as usual. I'd rather have a non existent sex life than have a homo sex life like you do.

You said we don't have the talent and yet we blasted your team for one half . The coach put the talent in a situation to lose in the second half. Obviously , you're too stupid to see that.

justa=:cry:

FinsAreLife
12-10-2005, 09:46 PM

hey by the way... have any Bills fans that called you a liar eatin any crow about the "Moulds suspention" thing? http://images.finheaven.com/forums/smilies2/icon_lol.gif

couldnt of said it better....

bledslow
12-10-2005, 10:18 PM
there is no such thing as pretty women in buffalo. if there were pretty women in buffalo,why would they stay there??? they would most certainly move out of buffalo and model somewhere(ANYWHERE).they show a lot of closups
at bills games,and after seeing the women in the crowd, if i put on a dress or a skirt,i'd look TEN times more feminine then the actual women in that wasteland pit of dreadful scum death known as buffalo.

wchutalkinboutwillis
12-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Hey, Buffalo may not have the same hot, fake breasted women that Miami does. Let's not compare apples to oranges here. We might as well compare weather. At least Buffalo's is interesting. Anyway, I saw many close up's last week in Miami and they showed one of two things: 1) A big fat latino with a beard screaming for no apparent reason. 2) An empty orange seat by the 10's of thousands.

wchutalkinboutwillis
12-10-2005, 11:00 PM

Now you're just crossing the line. My relationship with Gary Coleman is simply sacred. How dare you, feelthesphincter????