PDA

View Full Version : Im making a promise

camelcowboy
12-07-2005, 08:33 PM
We could win out the rest of the year, and im not going to forget the events of this day. I have never seen such a poor, ****ty press conference in my life. Mularkey has no control, and TD is just a jackass. I almost forgot about two years ago when he said he was embarrassed to be apart of our community. Yesterday calling fan jerks as well. They could blow out every team for the rest of the year. Only happy ending is one without TD, and Mularkey. They say winning cures all, not in this case.

Novacane
12-08-2005, 08:00 AM
I think there's a mutiny comming from enough players against these idiots that we won't win another game this year.

dolphinssuck
12-08-2005, 08:08 AM
I completely agree TD is the loser and needs to be dealt with as long as hes with the Bills we will not win anything! Hes embarassed to be part of our community well hes the embarassing part of our community! I in the past have supported MM thinking maybe if TD was gone maybe hed be a better coach but after some thought and the post Ive read has began to sway me to want him gone and some fresh coaches brought in maybe we need a complete overhaul and rid our selves of these 2!

finsrclowns
12-08-2005, 08:20 AM
I think there's a mutiny comming from enough players against these idiots that we won't win another game this year.

Not sure that will require a mutiny.:teary:

Novacane
12-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Not sure that will require a mutiny.:teary:

we could beat the Jets if everyone tried...................................I think :funny:

finsrclowns
12-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Ok....but would the line be over 3 at NYJ regardless of how we fare in the next few games? I tend to doubt it.:crap:

justasportsfan
12-08-2005, 08:58 AM
For the first time in my life, I wouldn't mind if the bills lose the rest of the games. That should put the nail on TD's coffin.

Michael82
12-08-2005, 11:10 AM
For the first time in my life, I wouldn't mind if the bills lose the rest of the games. That should put the nail on TD's coffin.
I'm starting to think that way too. If losing the rest of the season guarantees that both Tom Donahoe and Mike Mularkey, along with the rest of the coaching staff is gone (except Bobby April), then I wouldn't mind losing either. But it has to be total changes in the front office all the way down.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I have to say that it's time to can MM as well. The way he handled this whole Moulds situation tells me alot about him. If he couldn't see far enough out to know what kind of hornet's nest he was walking into than how can he possibly see far enough out to gameplan for Sunday?!! It goes right to his level of intelligence.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2005, 11:31 AM
we could beat the Jets if everyone tried...................................I think :funny:

We will beat the Jets. That will be the only win we get the rest of the year.

The Jets are gonna tank the season so they can get the #1 pick. It may be a game that no one wants to win.

HAMMER
12-08-2005, 01:52 PM
One thing that needs to be discussed is keeping Wyche as the OC. If we change coordinators on both sides of the ball we will be spinning our wheels for two more seasons. You can't expect our players to learn new systems and be fluid on the field, especially Losman. He has had two years in this system and is starting to show progress, switching systems will hurt.