• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarvLevy
    Can I get some power to give REP?
    • Jul 2005

Moulds done wrong....

I've always like Moulds and if he is let go on a sour note I'd be very disappointed. He has done a lot for the organization and is being treated like crap. All he wanted was the BALL basically. He's had so many QB over the years I'm surprised it's taken him this long to say something!
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

Re: Moulds done wrong....

Originally posted by MarvLevy
    I've always like Moulds and if he is let go on a sour note I'd be very disappointed. He has done a lot for the organization and is being treated like crap. All he wanted was the BALL basically. He's had so many QB over the years I'm surprised it's taken him this long to say something!
    Moulds is just the latest in what has been a litany of acrimonious deoartures by productive Bills players. It smacks of the same thing that accompanied Reuben Brown's departure. There are so many similarities between the Williams years and the two years of Mike Mularkey to ignore now. The commom thread is TD. As much as I was willing to defend him in the first three years (sal cap issues, mostly), I can't anymore.
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
      The commom thread is TD. As much as I was willing to defend him in the first three years (sal cap issues, mostly), I can't anymore.
      My sentiments exactly. I was very excited when he was hired and have usually supported him, but now I've seen enough. it's time for him to go

Comment

• theanswer385
        • Jan 2005

wat did he say

Comment

Working...
        X