PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey never said suspension

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-07-2005, 10:48 PM
I just watched Mularkey's press conference again on the news and he said nothing about suspension all he said that Moulds wouldn't practice tomorrow you know what I think I think this is another ploy to confuse the Patriots just like not naming a QB for those two games that Holcomb started. I bet you Moulds will be out there on Sun I guarantee it.

The_Philster
12-08-2005, 03:13 AM
If Mularkey said the moon was made of green cheese, would you believe that? If Moulds is playing on Sunday, and I hope he is, it's because Ralph steps in

Lexwhat
12-08-2005, 04:12 AM
I just watched Mularkey's press conference again on the news and he said nothing about suspension all he said that Moulds wouldn't practice tomorrow you know what I think I think this is another ploy to confuse the Patriots just like not naming a QB for those two games that Holcomb started. I bet you Moulds will be out there on Sun I guarantee it.

If we were in the playoff race and needed to beat New England, then it would make sense. Bill Belichek is the master of these games and Mularkey isn't fooling anyone, espcially not him. If Mularkey thinks that winning this game is going to save his job, then I'll have to disagree. At this point, I am only worried about JPs development along with some of the other younger players (Jason Peters, Duke Preston, Rashard Baker, Lee Evans, Angelo Crowell).

As for the Moulds situation...IMO, Wilson told Mularkey to shut his mouth and now Mularkey is going to claim he never tried to suspend Moulds in the first place. But that's just my guess. It could be another story.

Novacane
12-08-2005, 07:55 AM
I think this is another ploy to confuse the Patriots just like not naming a QB for those two games that Holcomb started.

:rolleyes: