PDA

View Full Version : Bills on MNF ?

Jeff 311
01-19-2003, 01:17 PM
i say there is a good chance we will see the bills on MNF this year. They went 8-8, and many teams had that record or worse their previous year and they played on MNF this year. Illustrated by seing the Gmen, seahawks, broncos, skins, titans and colts and they were all on MNF. Plus what better to put the whole bledsoe/brady/bellechek fiasco on MNF. What do you guys think ?

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-19-2003, 01:19 PM
I don't see why we wouldn't get a MNF game next year.

ublinkwescore
01-19-2003, 01:29 PM
I can't wait for us to get our hands on the Patriots next year after we bring in some D help, and our D has had some experience, and time to Gel, and with Kevin Gilbride working on making this O make plays on any part of the field, instead of just trying to send Moulds and Price on Go routes all the time.

MissBuffalo
01-19-2003, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know why there hasn't been a Monday night game played IN Buffalo in many years?? Someone told me it was because of fans being out of control, and that they actually "banned" us from having Monday night home games for a certain amount of years. Can anyone confirm this??

4thAndLong
01-19-2003, 01:37 PM
It's because Ralph doesn't like MNF games at home because of the incoveneince it would be to the fans who travel from Syracuse and stuff.

MissBuffalo
01-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Oh, that's interesting. Thanks 4th!!!!!

TigerJ
01-19-2003, 05:30 PM
Ironically a night game is the only game that I would find it convenient to attend. I might be able to swing a 4 PM game too.