PDA

View Full Version : Gay People...

ublinkwescore
12-08-2005, 01:30 AM
They piss me off - they're not really gay - in fact I think homosexuality was just started by a bunch of "nonconformist, individualist" guys in the 80s that were trying to start some trend (and took it too far) and as it would happen it just so happened to be the only way a guy could truely be friends with a girl without wanting certain favors in return (because that was part of the act).

I can't tell you how they smell because I don't go around sniffing people like F_L, however like F_L, they do enjoy a good game of Grab@$$.

And nothing is worse then sitting by one on a coast to coast flight because they never stop yapping and they start B!+ching at the stewardesses because the plane does not have the required liquors to mix Mohidos, and when ever I rip one really loud they always accuse me of being a virgin (only by their standards is this true)...

that is all.

Static
12-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Butt secks

Pride
12-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Its "cool" to be gay! A lot of people are just gay for the attention right now.

I don't have a problem with homosexuality, as long as it isnt directed at me... but there are people just doing because it is the "in" thing right now!

BAM
12-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Its "cool" to be gay! A lot of people are just gay for the attention right now.

I don't have a problem with homosexuality, as long as it isnt directed at me... but there are people just doing because it is the "in" thing right now!

Pretty much how I feel about it. Except the "cool" part. LOL

TacklingDummy
12-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Ahhh nothing I hate more then, short, fat, gay, stinky people who smoke in non-smoking hotels.

ublinkwescore
12-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Oh yeah, that's my que...

Ahem...

Nice.

Crazygoo
12-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Gay people piss me off too. But if they aren't bothering me then i guess there is really no reason to hate them. I mean if that want to sit on someone's pole or put it in there mouth. Then let them. To me thats F'n gross.

Marino13Phins
12-08-2005, 01:44 PM
They have their own currency. Gay money. Greg Lugaynus is on the 5 dollar bill. :snicker:

Do you accept gay money?

(Not sure if you guys have heard that skit before)

ublinkwescore
12-09-2005, 01:15 PM
absolutely not - unless it's got Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson or Franklin on it.

STAMPY
12-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Im not a fan of homos

But if they do there thing behind close doors i don't care. But doing it public aint cool. It ain't right that the children have to see that immoral ****. When i get a child and he is 6 and sees that i don't want to explain it to him at that age. I also don't think it is cool to **** with childs head like that.

But i don't agree with gay beatings. Only in self defense

ublinkwescore
12-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I don't think gay people or couples for that matter should be allowed to adopt kids simply because of the fact that if word gets out that the kid's got two dads or two moms, the kid might as well just go to school with a target on his shirt because kids can be just as cruel and ruthless as adults at any age. Also because homo-sexuality is sexual deviance and although it's not a crime or anything it's still something that i think is looked down on in our society.

Earthquake Enyart
12-09-2005, 01:54 PM
If any of you homos touch any of my stuff.................... I'll kill ya. :mad:

ublinkwescore
12-09-2005, 01:56 PM
who's making attempts to grab your junk?