View Full Version : email E-Mo

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-08-2005, 05:33 AM
http://www.ericmoulds.com/fanclub.cfm?m=email

let him know you support him!

Pride
12-08-2005, 06:52 AM
SENT:

Mr. Moulds... I wanted you to know that All of BillsZone.com is behind you in your quest to unmask the truth behind the curtain that is 1 bills drive!

We love you here in Buffalo, and back you in these latest turn of events. We appreciate that you chose to stay here for a little less money than you could have gotten several years ago, and we know you have the best interest of the Bills and fans at heart... unlike the current administration (down to the coaching).

Stand Strong.. and know that Bills Nation is right behind you!

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Very nice Pride...Perfect.

Michael82
12-09-2005, 07:49 AM
SENT:

Mr. Moulds... I wanted you to know that All of BillsZone.com is behind you in your quest to unmask the truth behind the curtain that is 1 bills drive!

We love you here in Buffalo, and back you in these latest turn of events. We appreciate that you chose to stay here for a little less money than you could have gotten several years ago, and we know you have the best interest of the Bills and fans at heart... unlike the current administration (down to the coaching).

Excellent email. :bf1:

LtBillsFan66
12-09-2005, 07:53 AM
That site hasn't been updated in a while...

Earthquake Enyart
12-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Dear Crybaby Emo,

Don't let the door hit you on the ass when you leave.

Yours truly,

EE

bledslow
12-09-2005, 03:52 PM
i just sent my email.

hey human(eric),way to show what a true skirt/puzzy you truely are. refusing to go back into the game after a trainer told you its ok to go back in is very cowardly -way to let down your teammates because you got a little itty bitty BOO-BOO.

p.s PUS

HAMMER
12-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Dear Mr. Moulds,

Though you have been a true team player and a great one at that, your recent selfish comments are considered to be conduct detrimental to this team. We appreciate all you have done in the past but it doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want and show up your coaches. You were out of line by threatening the coach with losing his team if he didn't switch QB's, and you were out of line for arguing with a coach on the sidelines and then questioning the play calling.

The Buffalo organization would love to have you around for a few more years if you take a significant pay cut and are seen but not heard.

HAMMER
12-09-2005, 04:14 PM
SENT:

Wrong, speak for yourself.

pleasesavedrew
12-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Dear Crybaby Emo,

Don't let the door hit you on the ass when you leave.

Yours truly,

EE

Couldnt agree more.

The_Philster
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Wrong, speak for yourself.ok...Most of BillsZone.com then

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2005, 05:52 PM
That site hasn't been updated in a while...

wow...you weren't kidding...the most reason season in his bio is 2000...

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2005, 05:52 PM
ok...Most of BillsZone.com then

this probably deserves a poll....