PDA

View Full Version : What a mess...its really hard not to walk away

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Ive been a Bills fan for decades. But man its getting tough.

We have been looking at the same ole Bills mess for so long.

Now, we have internal problems as well as on the field problems. Forget whos fault it is or why, it just is ugly period.

Seriously what do we have at this point?

We dont have a GM we trust

We dont have a playoff proven HC

We dont have playoff proven players at most of our critical spots

We dont have an o-line OR a d-line

What the hell do we have?

We DO have overpaid vets that arent playing very well and arent likely to get cut

We DO have locker room guys who are quick to collect a check but long to step up and lead

Chances are good that we might fix ONE of those probelms, but not all and we can expect to go through the same crap next year.

I can stand suffering through a year, but when your team is such a mess that it looks like your many many years away from doing anything, its really really tough to stick with em.

Damn, its tough not to just follow the GM that built us into a champ and is about to do it again (Polian).

I dont even feel like they are building and getting slightly better.

We have JP who looks to be great, but his leadership is being kept in check by overpaid vets

You have Evans who is our best WR and could be great but is being kept as our #2 because of another overpaid vets ego and a front office that doesnt want to hurt his feelings

You have an elite RB who is behind an o-line that cant block, and a staff that wont count on and stick with him through a whole game

You have a very very good CB that we wont pay and who is likely to leave to be replaced by no one

UGGGHHHH, this is testing my patience and its tough to hang in there.

Im saying, if Ralph himself doesnt get change rolling with some big moves that are UP-grades, We will be stuck with this mess for a long time.

But after guys like Bam and Pride woke me up, Im still a fan for good.

BAM
12-08-2005, 07:04 AM
Goodbye.

Pride
12-08-2005, 07:06 AM
The boat leaving the dock is getting crowded!

BAM
12-08-2005, 07:08 AM
That's fine. One less bandwagoner I'll have to avoid at the games.

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:11 AM

Hey, im just whining, some of the vest are doing it, why cant I?

Pride
12-08-2005, 07:12 AM
What was the last game you were at BAM? Somehow I doubt it will be a problem

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:13 AM

There I fixed it, your right, why add to the problem.

BAM
12-08-2005, 07:13 AM
Oh don't get me wrong. You are entitled to your opinion. Just stating mine. I personally do not care what anyone else does. I'm with this team until the day I die. Unless they move of course, then I'm heading straight for Baltimore. :D

Mitchy moo
12-08-2005, 07:14 AM

Your right, without a doubt.

TacklingDummy
I get it. You want Moulds gone. And JP is great.

Just busting. :)

BAM
Pride, why don't you hop on the ship with him? I saw that thread you made. Disgusting man. :(

X-Era
The boat leaving the dock is getting crowded!

So, what would make you feel a whole lot better assuming we get only ONE big offseason move?

And what could be the cascade moves that heppen from it?

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:15 AM
I get it. You want Moulds gone. And JP is great.

Just busting. :)

Hey man, its time to switch to CD's, the records you have keep skippin.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Hey man, its time to switch to CD's, the records you have keep skippin.

Records? What are those? I still have 8-tracks.:scooter:

Pride
12-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Hop on?? I'm Driving!

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Records? What are those? I still have 8-tracks.:scooter:

Very nice!

:lmao:

X-Era
12-08-2005, 07:19 AM
Hop on?? I'm Driving!

Your not serious are you?

Are you really bailing?

dannyek71
12-08-2005, 07:28 AM
I can see the Bills getting blown out this weekend

Maybe I dont understand things totally, but I dont blame Moulds for the problems. Too little is known to really make a judgement as to what happened.

If he did question playcalling, dont most people agree with him? There were some TERRIBLE playcalls after the 1st qt of the game.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Im not bailing but I am thinking about picking another team to like. Bills will be #1 but I need a #2 team to like. Im thinking of picking the Colts as my second favorite team. I like Peyton, the GM, and the classy organization ever since Polian took over.

Just like with MLB. Im a Padre fan first but I like the Yankees alot also.

Pride
12-08-2005, 07:32 AM
As I stated a few weeks ago...

This team is heading nowhere under current management... and until it is corrected, they wont see a dime from me (unless I attend the opener next year just to see my BZ buds)

I am not going to anymore games this year... and will not renew season tix next year.

Will I watch them? Yes. I cant just turn off 20 years of love for them. But I also wont lose sleep over a loss anymore. I now expect them to lose every game, and if they win... its a bonus.

ticatfan
12-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Ive been a Bills fan for decades. But man its getting tough.

We have been looking at the same ole Bills mess for so long.

Now, we have internal problems as well as on the field problems. Forget whos fault it is or why, it just is ugly period.

Seriously what do we have at this point?

We dont have a GM we trust

We dont have a playoff proven HC

We dont have playoff proven players at most of our critical spots

We dont have an o-line OR a d-line

What the hell do we have?

We DO have overpaid vets that arent playing very well and arent likely to get cut

We DO have locker room guys who are quick to collect a check but long to step up and lead

Chances are good that we might fix ONE of those probelms, but not all and we can expect to go through the same crap next year.

I can stand suffering through a year, but when your team is such a mess that it looks like your many many years away from doing anything, its really really tough to stick with em.

Damn, its tough not to just follow the GM that built us into a champ and is about to do it again (Polian).

I dont even feel like they are building and getting slightly better.

We have JP who looks to be great, but his leadership is being kept in check by overpaid vets

You have Evans who is our best WR and could be great but is being kept as our #2 because of another overpaid vets ego and a front office that doesnt want to hurt his feelings

You have an elite RB who is behind an o-line that cant block, and a staff that wont count on and stick with him through a whole game

You have a very very good CB that we wont pay and who is likely to leave to be replaced by no one

UGGGHHHH, this is testing my patience and its tough to hang in there.

Im saying, if Ralph himself doesnt get change rolling with some big moves that are UP-grades, We will be stuck with this mess for a long time.

But after guys like Bam and Pride woke me up, Im still a fan for good.Just slide across the border and become a ticat fan, we just signed the best QB in the league.:couch:

finsrclowns
12-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Im not bailing but I am thinking about picking another team to like. Bills will be #1 but I need a #2 team to like. Im thinking of picking the Colts as my second favorite team. I like Peyton, the GM, and the classy organization ever since Polian took over.
Just like with MLB. Im a Padre fan first but I like the Yankees alot also.

The Colts in football and the Yankees in baseball...:funny: frontrunner!