• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

So what's the latest on Paul Alexander?

I found a thread on here saying that the Bills were really close to signing Paul Alexander as OL coach - then it died. I heard that Alexander is a damn good OL coach, and the proof is in the fact that he was the one coaching the OL when Corey Dillon broke Walter Payton's single game rushing yards record with hardly any talent on the Oline - if this rumor carries any weight, I would imagine that he's salivating over the possibilities with this OLine's personell.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • ArcticWildMan

I think Parcells and his return to coaching is making it harder for us to grab guys. Maybe Parcels is looking at Alexander and we are being forced to wait on what he decides.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

I hope Parcells does absolutely nothing with the Cowboys, and they continue to have losing seasons. You all know it's only a matter of time until Bill Parcells, and Jerry Jones get into a big fat pissing contest.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Parcells got Warhop for the same position that Alexander coaches. Parcells may be a factor for something else but I don't think he's affecting Alexander.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

The Bungals have to release him before he can go to Buffalo. He already told Marvin Lewis that he wants out and reports out of Cincy are that he will be in Buffalo soon.

Comment

• Doc
            • Dec 2002

Parcells may restore them to respectability, but he's never reached the SB without Belichick. I look forward to the Bills trouncing him and the Cokeboys next season.

Comment

Working...
            X