PDA

View Full Version : So who made the photo copies Mike ?

Novacane
12-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Mcgahee said he found out about Moulds suspensiion when he came into work and there were photo copies of the Buffalo News article laying around the locker room. Mularkey says he knew nothing about that article. If MM is being honest :lmao: who would have made copies and put them in the locker room?

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 08:45 AM
So is Moulds NOT suspended for the NE game then? What is the real story? Is it just excused from practice but not the game???

Novacane
12-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Who knows.

MikeInRoch
12-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Why on earth do you think that MM would have been the one to do that? I think it's far more likely to have been another ticked off player...

justasportsfan
12-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Mcgahee said he found out about Moulds suspensiion when he came into work and there were photo copies of the Buffalo News article laying around the locker room. Mularkey says he knew nothing about that article. If MM is being honest :lmao: who would have made copies and put them in the locker room?If MM or TD didn't do this themselves or had someone do it for them, this means the team is out of control.

gr8slayer
12-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Who knows.
More like who cares.

LtBillsFan66
12-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Why on earth do you think that MM would have been the one to do that? I think it's far more likely to have been another ticked off player...
Exactly.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2005, 10:30 AM
If MM or TD didn't do this themselves or had someone do it for them, this means the team is out of control.

Alot will be answered today. First off it is now safe to assume that TD is gone. I didn't realize that suspensions are supposed to go through TD. The fact that this is getting bounced up to Ralph means TD is officially done. If Eric plays it's safe to assume that MM is done as well since MM is the one who wanted the suspension. If Eric sits than MM will probably survive unless this team has a collosal melt down.

footballhottie
12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
TD IS GONE?! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexwhat
12-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Mcgahee said he found out about Moulds suspensiion when he came into work and there were photo copies of the Buffalo News article laying around the locker room. Mularkey says he knew nothing about that article. If MM is being honest :lmao: who would have made copies and put them in the locker room?

Wow, thats the best news I've heard all day. If I had to guess who made copies, it was:

Sam Adams - The guy owns a health club now in Seattle, he needs to practice making copies promoting ideas.

finsrclowns
12-08-2005, 02:33 PM
who would have made copies and put them in the locker room?

Bill Bellichick?:funny: