PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk offseason

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Since we have noting else to look forward too and of course after this whole front office crap is dealt with. Clump, need some help, what would we be looking at for next season if we were to cut, Big Mike, Milloy, and Vincent? Those 3 are pretty much dead weight IMO.

PRIORITY #1 we absolutely must sign Hutchinson the guard from Seattle. That without a doubt MUST BE DONE.
PRIORITY #2 after Posey is gone, we go after Julian Peterson to replace him. That puts our D back in the top 5 alone.
Then, priority #3 is to get the best DT on the market, I like Ryan Pickett from St. Louis to sit next to Big Sam. No one runs on those 2 and let's our new LB core do it's thing. Plus when Sam leaves, Pickett is young enough to stay around for a few years as well.
PRIORITY #4 sign the best T on the market. Hopefully, by franchising Clements we should get some kind of offers for him. I am thinking that someone will want him bad, maybe Washington, Maybe we could give up Nate for Jon Jansen and a pick or something like that.

THOUGHTS??

Novacane
12-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Priority #1 is is to get rid of TD and MM and the rest of the coachs ( except April)

If those idiots stay it won't matter what players we sign

justasportsfan
12-08-2005, 08:38 AM
What makes you think Sam is still gonna be here? We need a stud DE as much as we need a DT and stop all this blitzing which get's us burned.

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Priority #1 is is to get rid of TD and MM and the rest of the coachs ( except April)
If those idiots stay it won't matter what players we sign

Notice in my post that I said after all the front office crap is taken care of.

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 08:43 AM
What makes you think Sam is still gonna be here? We need a stud DE as much as we need a DT and stop all this blitzing which get's us burned.

Why would he not be? Sam has been great for us, this year he hasn't done much but he has shown that when teamed with a solid DT next to him, he is unstoppable. Since Pat left Sam hasn't been as dominant, so we need another DT to help him with the double teams. Other teams know they don't have to double Tim Anderson or Sape or Bannan cause they aren't going to cause any harm so they double Sam...With proper help Sam could be back in the pro bowl next year.

Tinboy
12-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Since we have noting else to look forward too and of course after this whole front office crap is dealt with. Clump, need some help, what would we be looking at for next season if we were to cut, Big Mike, Milloy, and Vincent? Those 3 are pretty much dead weight IMO.
PRIORITY #1 we absolutely must sign Hutchinson the guard from Seattle. That without a doubt MUST BE DONE.

THOUGHTS??

I total agree. Hutchinson won't be resigned by Seahawks and we need to pick him up.

ryjam282
12-08-2005, 08:48 AM
He will command some decent money but if this team is going to move forward, this is the signing we need. Similar to the TKO one a few years back. Hutchinson is a definite must have for us.

justasportsfan
12-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Why would he not be? .
he may be tired of all the malarkey caused when Ralphy boy f@%*ed around when he realized he's never done a ho.