PDA

View Full Version : Week 14: Post your picks!!

doomsdayvirus
12-08-2005, 09:50 AM
I was 11-5 last week. None of the upsets were terribly surprising and I could have picked either way.

-----$----------$----------$----------$----------$----------$-----

NEW ENGLAND @ BUFFALO : BUFFALO
Call me crazy, but I've seen some good things from this team lately, on the field anyway. This week JP does what Mularkey can't, he takes control of the team and leads them to victory. Besides, the Pats won last week, so it's their turn to lose again.

CHICAGO @ PITTSBURGH : CHICAGO
Upset of the week. Pittsburgh has seriously slipped up as of late. They just don't seem to have it anymore. Roethlisberger still isn't 100% and the team hasn't really geled this year. The Bears however, are on their way up.

CLEVELAND @ CINCINNATI : CINCINNATI
This shouldn't be a problem for the Bengals. They're great on beating up on bad teams. And if you're worried that they won't take this game seriously enough, remember that these teams are cross-state, divisional rivals!

TAMPA BAY @ CAROLINA : TAMPA BAY
Another upset. Carolina just hasn't impressed me this year. Sure thier defense is tough, but Tampa's is tougher.

INDIANAPOLIS @ JACKSONVILLE : INDIANAPOLIS
The Jags nearly blew it against the Browns last week. Still, the Colts can't underestimate them, but I don't think they will. You don't go 12-0 underestimating your opponents.

HOUSTON @ TENNESSEE : TENNESSEE
I nearly picked Houston as an upset here, and wouldn't be surprised if they got it done. But the Titans should be able to take this one at home.

ST. LOUIS @ MINNESOTA : MINNESOTA
I keep picking against Minnesota and they keep proving me wrong. Don't screw me this week you hoodlums!

OAKLAND @ NEW YORK (NYJ) : OAKLAND
Is anybody even paying attention to the Jets anymore?

SAN FRANCISCO @ SEATTLE : SEATTLE
You can't blow out the Eagles like that and not be expected to beat the 49'ers. There's no doubt who's the team to beat in the NFC now.

NEW YORK (NYG) @ PHILADELPHIA : NEW YORK (NYG)
Is their anyone left on the Eagles offense?

WASHINGTON @ ARIZONA : WASHINGTON
Keep a close eye on Arizona, they might just pull this one out. But I'm playing it safe.

MIAMI @ SAN DIEGO : SAN DIEGO
The Chargers won't be blowing a 20+ point lead against these clowns anytime soon. The real showdown is next week vs. Indy.

KANSAS CITY @ DALLAS : DALLAS
Dallas secures their playoff spot, while KC loses theirs. It was a nice game last week by the Chiefs, but there's a difference between a fluke and a winning team.

BALTIMORE @ DENVER : DENVER
The Broncos are not about to let it happen again. Not 2 weeks in a row, and not against the Ravens.

DETROIT @ GREEN BAY : GREEN BAY
The Packers finally get it done in classic "December in Green Bay" style at Lambeau.

SAN ANTONIO @ ATLANTA : ATLANTA
Sorry Saints, this isn't your week either...

Season & Weekly Record
--------------------------------
WK 1......8/16....(8-8).....50%
WK 2......6/16....(6-10)....38%
WK 3......6/14....(6-8).....42%
WK 4.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 5.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 6.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 7.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 8.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 9......9/14....(9-5).....64%
WK 10....11/14....(11-3)....79%
WK 11.....8/16....(8-8).....50%
WK 12....12/16....(12-4)....75%
WK 13....11/16....(11-5)....69%
Season..121/192...(121-71)..63%

DynaPaul
12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Last week I was an awesome 14 - 2 and 104 - 56 on the season. Quick and dirty this week:

Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Houston
Jacksonville
New England
N.Y. Jets
Minnesota
Carolina
Philadelphia
Seattle
Washington
Denver