PDA

View Full Version : OMG I EFFIN LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!

JD
12-08-2005, 08:23 PM
ANOTHER WIN! ANOTHER COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY! WITH TOP GUYS STILL OUT!

Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED!! LETS GO SABRES!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:jig: :jig: :jig:

BironsGirl43
12-08-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm with you man. They're playing so great.. that's some clutch hockey. Come from behind victories take guts.. Sabres.. so hot right now.. even without a lot of key players.. DEPTH BABY!!

hammerbillsfan
12-08-2005, 08:37 PM
The Sabres always win 3-2 it seems.
I have to keep picking that in the lucky picks thread. :biggrin:

JD
12-09-2005, 12:45 PM
LETS GO SABRES!!!!! :jig:

Myers57
12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
yea very impressive win!

cant wait to see how they do on sunday...

SkateZilla
12-09-2005, 05:43 PM
lmao,

Last Game was a Come From ahead Victory in Colorado..

BironsGirl Should be Stoked, Her Boy has Won 9 In A Row

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-09-2005, 06:33 PM
ANOTHER WIN! ANOTHER COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY! WITH TOP GUYS STILL OUT!
Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED!! LETS GO SABRES!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
:jig: :jig: :jig:
And if I'm not mistaken you wanted to have a protest & fire Darcy Regier for not making any offseason moves :jk: by the way. Told you that this new NHL was going to help the SABRES in matter of fact I'm glad that Golisano and Quinn didn't give Darcy permission to sign anyone in the big name category like a Forestburg would have I liked to see us bring in a 50 goal scorer YES but I like this team and how the're playing right now even with JP, Miller, Briere out of the line-up

SabreEleven
12-09-2005, 06:47 PM
I think it was addition by subtraction when they let Satan go.

SkateZilla
12-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Satan and Briere were our Worst Defensive Minded Players though, they've been replaced with better defensive players...

Satan Pfft... is overrated 20gs and 50 Points wouldnt get him 2 Million, Dunno hwy the sabres gave him 5.5... well now its 4...

Briere, He Can Score, but the Rule .. if the other team scores more than you, you lose, he needs to become more defensively aware...

Typ0
12-10-2005, 07:54 AM
I spoke with someone that knows them...and it's my understanding they didn't sign anyone because they really liked the team they had not because Gollisano had to sign off on someone. I've said it before and I'll say it again, as the trade deadline closes in if there is a player they feel will help put the team over the top they will bring him in. Right now, I love the confidence this team is getting it looks to me like they are starting to believe they can win it all. I can't wait to play Ottowa again because that is going to be a real chance to make a statement.

Philagape
12-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Satan and Briere were our Worst Defensive Minded Players though, they've been replaced with better defensive players...

Satan Pfft... is overrated 20gs and 50 Points wouldnt get him 2 Million, Dunno hwy the sabres gave him 5.5... well now its 4...

Briere, He Can Score, but the Rule .. if the other team scores more than you, you lose, he needs to become more defensively aware...

At least Briere comes to play every night. Don't lump him in with Satan

JD
12-10-2005, 12:14 PM
At least Briere comes to play every night. Don't lump him in with Satan
I think he meant *****nik

JD
12-10-2005, 12:15 PM
I got some zhitnik on my peca and boy does it shmelik