PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Lex and Justa

X-Era
12-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Interesting.

I love this report:

Sources told Mortensen that receivers coach Tyke Tolbert -- who went to Moulds on the sideline and told him Mularkey wanted him back in the game -- said that Moulds responded by saying he didn't have to listen to what the head coach said.

Hmmm, sounds like a leader to me.

Im glad I changed my signature, this clown can take a big fat hike and I dont care how fast it happens.

You wanna support that type of crap, go for it, but root for the Raiders, THIS team aint about that.

sba
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM
make another thread, you might get your point across better

X-Era
12-08-2005, 08:46 PM
make another thread, you might get your point across better

Theres always a dummy in every crowd, thanks for taking on this responsibility!

Jeff1220
12-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm not going to judge EM over this. He's never been a picture of high-character behind the scemes(college probs, spitting at players,etc.), but he's been (at least the way it appears in the media) a pretty good teammate and Bill. We've known EM as a Bill for a decade. We've only known MM for 1 1/2 years and I very much doubt his competence. If I had to chose between them, this situation aside, I'd choose Moulds over and over again.

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 04:06 AM
Interesting.

I love this report:

Sources told Mortensen that receivers coach Tyke Tolbert -- who went to Moulds on the sideline and told him Mularkey wanted him back in the game -- said that Moulds responded by saying he didn't have to listen to what the head coach said.

Im glad I changed my signature, this clown can take a big fat hike and I dont care how fast it happens.

You wanna support that type of crap, go for it, but root for the Raiders, THIS team aint about that.

First of all, if Moulds had that injury like he said he did, then Mularkey is a fool to put him out there.

Secondly, Mularkey has no credibility. In case you havent noticed, players HAVE driven stupid head coaches out of town. Mularkey falls into the Butch Davis, Bill Callahan category.

Thirdly, our owner Mr. Wilson just overruled Mularkey's decision for a 4-game suspension. But of course that wont mean anything to you.

A human being can only take so much BS from an authority figure before he/she rebells. So now that our vet is rebelling, you wanna tell him to get out of town. Unlike you, I have at least some sense of loyality to a player who has given his all to this organization. I dont care if youre sick and tired of not having a "model" team like how you envision them to be. You're model team isn't my model team, so don't tell me what type of team to root for.

"This team aint about that?" Who made you the owner? It's the Buffalo Bills, not the Buffalo JP-era's. The guy who does own this team, who doesn't get in the media much, called Moulds a "friend" to him. Apparently, he also feels some loyality toward Moulds as well.

:peace:

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Interesting.

I love this report:

Now that we know what MM is all about, I wouldn't listen to anyone who blows a 21 point lead to lose tha game and END THE SEASON for us ALL ON HIS OWN.

Next , why would I listen to someone who wants me to go in there if my achilles is bothering me. Not only did he jeopardize the game and season , he wants to jeopardize my carreer by not listening to my problem? He wasn't satisfied w/ just Spikes going down?

You forget how Moulds played through a groin injury for the team. He didn't do it for MM this time. I don't blame him, MM is an idiot.

Moulds is a SMaRT man and MM is even dumber with that report . Thanks for pointing that out.

You're just bitter because he was the spokesperson of the players that wanted to win which got JP benched. Why do you care anyways? You said JP sucked.

Moulds has never b!tched about a coach before . Not Wade. Not GW.

X-Era
12-09-2005, 07:33 AM
Now that we know what MM is all about, I wouldn't listen to anyone who blows a 21 point lead to lose tha game and END THE SEASON for us ALL ON HIS OWN.

Next , why would I listen to someone who wants me to go in there if my achilles is bothering me. Not only did he jeopardize the game and season , he wants to jeopardize my carreer by not listening to my problem? He wasn't satisfied w/ just Spikes going down?

You forget how Moulds played through a groin injury for the team. He didn't do it for MM this time. I don't blame him, MM is an idiot.

Moulds is a SMaRT man and MM is even dumber with that report . Thanks for pointing that out.

You're just bitter because he was the spokesperson of the players that wanted to win which got JP benched. Why do you care anyways? You said JP sucked.

Moulds has never b!tched about a coach before . Not Wade. Not GW.

All you and Lex need to do is read the whole report. IT was clear that the trainer at NO time heard Eric say anything about an injury.

So, in your worlds Eric is right and 3, count them, 3 trainer/coaches are lying.

Nice try.

This is a hopeless discussion at this point. Lex appears to be a fan of locker room trouble players, I am not.

Justa, Im think your hatred for Mularkey is simply clouding your judgement on a clear locker room problem in Moulds.

And your damn right us fans should expect more from our team and its players. Your damn right. I have to go to work everyday, I dont get to pull myself out of meetings or go sit down when my whole team is out there working, and I DONT MAKE millions!

This discussion is over, you guys continue to support him, the good thing is Moulds wont be playing for us anymore very very soon, I suggest you follow the new team he plays for if any. Its just Drew lovers part 2, hes gone and aint coming back and Moulds is about to be.

Theres plenty to discuss, but Im doen talking about this.

fabolouspaul
12-09-2005, 08:53 AM

I bet you anything that your not done with this topic. After reading all of your posts, it seems like you always want to be right and you won't stop unless everyone agrees with you. Just look at this thread, you made it up just so that you can prove that you're right! Let's hope that I can eat my words and that you truely are done with this subject. I just had to vent....

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 09:04 AM
All you and Lex need to do is read the whole report. IT was clear that the trainer at NO time heard Eric say anything about an injury.

So, in your worlds Eric is right and 3, count them, 3 trainer/coaches are lying.

Nice try.

This is a hopeless discussion at this point. Lex appears to be a fan of locker room trouble players, I am not.

Justa, Im think your hatred for Mularkey is simply clouding your judgement on a clear locker room problem in Moulds.

And your damn right us fans should expect more from our team and its players. Your damn right. I have to go to work everyday, I dont get to pull myself out of meetings or go sit down when my whole team is out there working, and I DONT MAKE millions!

This discussion is over, you guys continue to support him, the good thing is Moulds wont be playing for us anymore very very soon, I suggest you follow the new team he plays for if any. Its just Drew lovers part 2, hes gone and aint coming back and Moulds is about to be.

Theres plenty to discuss, but Im doen talking about this. Locker problem? MM is the bigger locker problem. He's lost his team. You see Moulds as being the cancer because he's the spokes person.

I don't hate MUlarkey, I just don't think he's a headcoach. I don't think he knows how to run a team. If anything , all he's shown is how to ruin a team. Don't believe me? Check out the state we're in. Check out our standing in the division. Check out how he put the nail on the coffin that ended our season.

If you love the bills, you wouldn't wish any malarkey on us. Moulds has done more for this team than both TD and MM combined. I'll take him over those 2 who have done nothing but ruin this roganization.

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 09:05 AM

Nice try.

Read the whole report? Thanks for providing the link.

Whether or not you get to do something at your work doesn't have anything to do with your argument about Eric Moulds. They are 2 different careers. "Expect more from our team?" I expect more from my coaching staff.

I responded to your original post about what I thought of the suspension and supported my claim with the actions of Ralph Wilson. You on the other hand did not respond to the fact that Mularkey is going to get run out of town and the fact that Wilson supported Moulds enough to limit the suspension to 1 game.

I'd rather not have any more discussions with you the way you post. And, good luck at work.

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 09:07 AM
I bet you anything that your not done with this topic. After reading all of your posts, it seems like you always want to be right and you won't stop unless everyone agrees with you. Just look at this thread, you made it up just so that you can prove that you're right! Let's hope that I can eat my words and that you truely are done with this subject. I just had to vent....

hahahaha, true.:goodpost:

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Read the whole report? Thanks for providing the link.

.Some people have problems with reading and comprehension.

mysticsoto
12-09-2005, 09:13 AM
I think it's Moulds high character that is shining right now. He exclaimed that he wants to remain a Bill until he retires - a Bill for life. If anyone here doesn't think Moulds is loyal to the team, in an era where loyalty has no meaning, then I don't know what is. Mularkey has lost the team and is showing what a terrible HC he is. A team that was supposed to make the playoffs this year is looking slightly better than Houston right now. People can say what they want about Moulds not being what he used to be, but the fact still stands that he still commands double teams to cover him - not Evans, who is a speedster and one would think would be the one people are worried about - no...Moulds is double covered.

It doesn't matter who we draft this year if we keep Mularkey. He will find a way to blow 21 pt leads and pull out some stupid trick play that backfires. I think we should start calling Mularkey - Inspector Gadget. He's about as reliable...

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 10:51 AM
While I don't know that it gives us much insight into the future, he definitely clears a few things up...

And once again this coaching staff proves its utter stupidity.. I almost couldn't believe I heard this. Moulds said, because he's had so many big games against Miami, that the plan all along was for Aiken to get more playing time - so... let me get this straight, Miami is game planning for Moulds based on what he's done against them in the past, and Mularkey's thinks 'Ok, we'll confuse them by taking him off the field..' WTF is that???

And I thought the last staff would 'outthink' themselves at times, Mularkey brings it to a whole different level..

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=1267

That's from another post...

Glad we got that cleared up!

Devin
12-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm not going to judge EM over this. He's never been a picture of high-character behind the scemes(college probs, spitting at players,etc.), but he's been (at least the way it appears in the media) a pretty good teammate and Bill. We've known EM as a Bill for a decade. We've only known MM for 1 1/2 years and I very much doubt his competence. If I had to chose between them, this situation aside, I'd choose Moulds over and over again.

:bf1:

Devin
12-09-2005, 11:01 AM
I think it's Moulds high character that is shining right now. He exclaimed that he wants to remain a Bill until he retires - a Bill for life. If anyone here doesn't think Moulds is loyal to the team, in an era where loyalty has no meaning, then I don't know what is. Mularkey has lost the team and is showing what a terrible HC he is. A team that was supposed to make the playoffs this year is looking slightly better than Houston right now. People can say what they want about Moulds not being what he used to be, but the fact still stands that he still commands double teams to cover him - not Evans, who is a speedster and one would think would be the one people are worried about - no...Moulds is double covered.

It doesn't matter who we draft this year if we keep Mularkey. He will find a way to blow 21 pt leads and pull out some stupid trick play that backfires. I think we should start calling Mularkey - Inspector Gadget. He's about as reliable...

Absolutley.

I am going to back any player who wants to be a Bill for life. I hope #80 is here next year.

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Some people have problems with reading and comprehension.

Are there any free agents available that we can trade Jp-era and Mike Mularkey for? Sort of like a package deal. Yes, we'll even eat the salaries.

fabolouspaul
12-09-2005, 11:14 AM

I completely agree with you. Thanks for a great post!! :goodpost:

fabolouspaul
12-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Absolutley.

I am going to back any player who wants to be a Bill for life. I hope #80 is here next year.

I hope he retires a Bill as well. I don't want to see him in another uniform next season.

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Are there any free agents available that we can trade Jp-era and Mike Mularkey for? If that's all we've got, we won't even be able to get Rob Johnson out of retirement even is there's no trade needed.

X-Era
12-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Some people have problems with reading and comprehension.

Heres the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2252702

Feel free to manipulate the story however you like, you will anyway.

Im movin on.

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Heres the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2252702

Feel free to manipulate the story however you like, you will anyway.. Don't have to maipulate anything. It's clear. That report didn't do anything but tell us it's a he said/she said thing. Once again , learned to comprehend what you read. Mortensen? Since when was he part of the team? You only believe what you want to believe.

Once again, after watching MM ruin this team and it's season, I wouldn't listen to him either whether it's true or not.

Im movin on. Where did I read that before ...oh wait.