PDA

View Full Version : Rob Johnson is in the SuperBowl!

Michael82
01-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Well guys....our worst nightmare has just come true. Rob Johnson is now one game away from winning a Super Bowl ring. Yeah, he is on the pine...but still, wouldn't it hurt to see him wearing a Super Bowl ring when Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and Bruce Smith never did? :cry:

The best thing to happen would be this....

1 minute to go...Bucs down by 7 and have the ball. Brad Johnson goes down to an injury and Rob comes in. Rob is sacked for a loss and FUMBLES. AFC team recovers and the Bucs lose the Super Bowl! Rob Johnson has just cost the Bucs their chance of winning the big game and ends his career. :evil:

:angry:ing Sack King, Rob Johnson! :madcurse:

lordofgun
01-19-2003, 06:03 PM
Am I the ONLY one that likes RJ? :tomato:

Michael82
01-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Am I the ONLY one that likes RJ? :tomato:

LOG:sukrpnch:Mike

Cntry was right....this is fun. It's does help! :evil:

BillsMan80
01-19-2003, 06:10 PM
No, I think Wys is the only RJ supporter left.

Mr B
01-19-2003, 06:17 PM
I hate Rob Johnson, but he did get the Bucs wins in Carolina and Chicago to set them up for a home playoff game. (What i mean is he didnt get sacked, fumble, and throw enough interceptions to loose)

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-19-2003, 06:30 PM
Rob Johnson is on a 2 game winning streak and Doug Flutie is on a 10 game losing streak.

Michael82
01-19-2003, 06:35 PM
He did NOT win those games. Those were both games where the defense had to pull the win off and Martin Gramatica got the only points. All Rob had to do was hand the ball off a lot and make a few plays. 19 Sacks in 83 Pass attempts! :evil:

I still think of the last quote from the announcer a couple weeks ago.... "No one takes a sack like Rob Johnson." :lol:

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-19-2003, 06:40 PM
But Doug Flutie was the reason behind our 10-7 wins?

Buffarama
01-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Not again.......

Valerie
01-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder Rob Johnson is on a 2 game winning streak and Doug Flutie is on a 10 game losing streak.
Jaded:stick:PA Zip it, bub! I'll kick your sorry @ss all the way to San Diego and you can sit next to Rob on the bench!:tongue:

I agree, Mike. This IS my worst nightmare coming true. I can only hope the Bucs lose in a total blow out.:pray: Or, even better, Rob goes in to win the game, sees Doug on the sidelines and freaks out, gets sacked a few times, coughs up the ball and loses the game for his team. Cameras pan to Doug and he's laughing so hard he's crying.:lol: At the end of the game, the cameras go inside the locker room of the Bucs and you see Rob being beaten into oblivion by all of his teammates!:pound:

Michael82
01-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
But Doug Flutie was the reason behind our 10-7 wins?

The quarterback does not win the game...and I never said he did! Besides, isn't he on a 9 game losing skid now? :lol:

Drew is the man! :gobills:

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-19-2003, 07:15 PM
It's a 10 game losing streak after he came in the Buffalo game and laid an egg. He had a chance to win it and he didn't.

Sabre Ally
01-19-2003, 07:17 PM
I don't get what the big ****ing deal is. It makes no difference to me whether RJ gets a ring or not.

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

Jaded:stick:PA Zip it, bub! I'll kick your sorry @ss all the way to San Diego and you can sit next to Rob on the bench!:tongue:

I'd sit next to Doug Flutie on the bench if he was in the Super Bowl if it meant being there to see it. Sounds like a good plan to me :D

Michael82
01-19-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I don't get what the big ****ing deal is. It makes no difference to me whether RJ gets a ring or not.

Says the girl who owns a Rob Johnson jersey. :rolleyes:

:D

McD
01-19-2003, 07:52 PM
He wont be wearing one as a starting QB that actually won the game.....unless he actually plays in the game AND actually finishes it with a win! Yipes, I think our playoff chances in week 15 were better than those odds.

McD

LVGrown
01-19-2003, 07:58 PM
im also one of the few RJ supporters ... ive been a fan since he was playing for USC. GO TROJANS! I just wanna wish him good luck and go get what everyone of us wish our team was gettting!

Erin

Judge
01-19-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

I don't care either- I am just glad he's gone from our Bills. I don't care if he is the Super Bowl MVP next week- thank God he's gone from WNY, because our team is btter off w/o him.

ArcticWildMan
01-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Maybe we'll be lucky and it'll be a blowout and he'll come in and set a new SuperBowl sack record!! :D

Scott
01-20-2003, 03:47 PM
It is just too funny that everyone is so pissed that RJ and the Bucs are in the SB.
I was listening to an interview w/RJ on a Tampa sports radio station. They were prodding him to slam the Bills and all he would say is that he was happy to be in Tampa.
BTW, a little known fact, did any of you know that RJ was drafted by the Twins?
So he has unrealized potential in baseball too. GO BUCS, GO RJ!

Dudly Do-Right
01-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Scott

BTW, a little known fact, did any of you know that RJ was drafted by the Twins?
So he has unrealized potential in baseball too. GO BUCS, GO RJ!

LOL!!! He has sooooo much unrealized football potential. Heck, he'd probably be a shoe-in for the baseball hall of fame then! :lol:

don137
01-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

Jaded:stick:PA Zip it, bub! I'll kick your sorry @ss all the way to San Diego :tongue:

I love it when Jaded talks dirty:badangel:

I wonder if Rob will be using Doug's locker at Qualcomm stadium for the Super Bowl...

Scott
01-20-2003, 07:23 PM
He should leave a big bag of dog poop in Dougies locker, with a bow on it.

shelby
01-20-2003, 07:27 PM
:lol:
That would be classic!!!

:fartdie:

The Natrix
01-20-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Scott
It is just too funny that everyone is so pissed that RJ and the Bucs are in the SB.
I was listening to an interview w/RJ on a Tampa sports radio station. They were prodding him to slam the Bills and all he would say is that he was happy to be in Tampa.

It is more pathetic than funny.

Buffalo is a franchise who gave the guy a chance and a big paycheck, so Johnson is not going to slam the Bills.

Valerie
01-20-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by don137 I love it when Jaded talks dirty:badangel:
I'm no pottymouth, but I can hold my own. ;) :badangel: