PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Neil Masters

northernbillfan
12-09-2005, 05:04 AM
Back after an unexpected hiatus is Neil Masters' game day previews. Neil brings us the most comprehensive break down of a game you have ever had the pleasure of reading.

With his in depth look at all key players and positions, Neil spells it out for everyone, from the casual fan to the diehard stat tracker.

Enjoy.

The Buffalo Bills will seek to rebound from their disastrous loss to Miami this Sunday when they face a New England Patriots team that will be trying to clinch at least a tie for the AFC East crown at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The Bills have played the Patriots tough in three of their last five meetings, including a 21-16 loss at New England on October 30. Given the devastating nature of their fourth quarter collapse against Miami, it will be a difficult, if not impossible, task for the Bills to recover from such a crushing defeat and play well enough to beat the defending Super Bowl champions, who have been bolstered by the return to action of several key players who had been sidelined by injuries.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/12/09/as_i_see_it_buffalo_bills_game_day_preview_new_england.php)

LifetimeBillsFan
12-10-2005, 01:41 AM
I would really appreciate it if any Zoners would be willing to post any comments or reactions that they might have to any of the things that I have written in this article.

I value and respect your thoughts and ideas about the Bills and hope that you will be willing to share any thoughts that you may have about what I write about the team. I would be most grateful for any feedback and especially any criticisms you might have about what I write in this and all of my articles.

So, please let me know if you agree or disagree or what your take on this article is by posting a reply. OK? THANKS!!!