• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Audio: Moulds on WGR this morning..

While I don't know that it gives us much insight into the future, he definitely clears a few things up...

And once again this coaching staff proves its utter stupidity.. I almost couldn't believe I heard this. Moulds said, because he's had so many big games against Miami, that the plan all along was for Aiken to get more playing time - so... let me get this straight, Miami is game planning for Moulds based on what he's done against them in the past, and Mularkey's thinks 'Ok, we'll confuse them by taking him off the field..' WTF is that???

And I thought the last staff would 'outthink' themselves at times, Mularkey brings it to a whole different level..

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Audio: Moulds on WGR this morning..

It's like playing rock paper scissors.

I bet they will gameplan for Moulds, so we'll confuse them with Aiken, who will then make them make adjustments, then we'll put Moulds back in to confuse them more, then they'll go back to their original gameplan, then.........

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

No audio here at work
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

full of mularky has sealed his fate IMO

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

an this whole situation just infuriates me.

I sure hope Moulds is here next season.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by djjimkelly
            full of mularky has sealed his fate IMO
            I hope so.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Lexwhat
              • Feb 2005

Damn, so many different stories. This story puts it all over the top. I cant believe this.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by JJamezz
                While I don't know that it gives us much insight into the future, he definitely clears a few things up...

And once again this coaching staff proves its utter stupidity.. I almost couldn't believe I heard this. Moulds said, because he's had so many big games against Miami, that the plan all along was for Aiken to get more playing time - so... let me get this straight, Miami is game planning for Moulds based on what he's done against them in the past, and Mularkey's thinks 'Ok, we'll confuse them by taking him off the field..' WTF is that???

And I thought the last staff would 'outthink' themselves at times, Mularkey brings it to a whole different level..

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=1267

But according to JP-era, Moulds needs to take a hike. How dare he question Mularkey after this decision.

This obviously isnt what a team leader does.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                  • Feb 2005

As I said in another post, Mularkey is now in the same class as Bill Callahan and Butch Davis. He wont be here next year.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                    • Apr 2004

The simple explanation is that Aiken has been playing his a** off on special teams and was earning some playing time. Would't it be smart to see if he can develop with more game experience at receiver? I seriously doubt it had anything to do with strategy.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

He sounded reasonable to me.

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

In First and 10 Clayton proved what I've been saying all along. The little baby was upset because he felt neglected by JP.

Now, the Eric Moulds problem has emerged. Moulds grew frustrated because he felt he was being ignored by quarterback J.P. Losman. Moulds pulled himself out of Sunday's game against the Dolphins and faces either a suspension or a deactivation.
                        It was only a matter of time before we saw E-Mo's true colors. His off-field antics was bound to hit the field sooner or later.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by madness
                          In First and 10 Clayton proved what I've been saying all along. The little baby was upset because he felt neglected by JP.

It was only a matter of time before we saw E-Mo's true colors. His off-field antics was bound to hit the field sooner or later.
                          It hit during a game we were winning quite nicely, he shouldn't have made himself a distraction. He will not be one much longer.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
                            The simple explanation is that Aiken has been playing his a** off on special teams and was earning some playing time. Would't it be smart to see if he can develop with more game experience at receiver? I seriously doubt it had anything to do with strategy.
                            I understand that, given the score the way it was. What disturbs me is that this was part of the gameplan the week, as Moulds said, well before the game had even begun.

Pulling your #1 receiver, who Miami is very likely to double up on, given how he's burned them over the years, to get your, what, #5 receiver on the field, is just flat out stupid. If you want to give Aiken a look, sit Reed down for a series or two.

Comment

• kevinj22
                              • Feb 2005

I didn't get to hear the audio, but I will stand by Moulds before MM. I can't believe the reasoning. If what Eric says is true about the game plan, then that could be the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my 41 years on this planet. Maybe MM watched the movie "Little Giants" and figured he would steal a few ideas. What an absolute ASS. I supported this clown, wow what a joke he turned out to be. CLEAN HOUSE RALPH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X