PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: What do you do as a vet...

ublinkwescore
12-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Forked from: What do you do as a veteran when you are winning by 20+ points (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1271907)

What do you think happened here?? MM singled out Moulds instead of managing the game or Moulds complained like he has before
??

If Moulds did become a distraction immediately after Losman threw his INT on first and goal, He deserves to be sitting the next game regardless of if we're playing the Pats, that being said, I still take Moulds' side on this issue - he has earned my favor by his actions over the years - he has been a consumate team player over the years, and the way he handled himself during the Vikings OT game during Bledsoe's first year with us has spoken volumes to me about him (remember him telling Bledsoe to look for Price since he knew he was probably going to be covered during the OT?).

If Moulds and Mularkey can't patch up their differences, I say bye bye Mularkey and bye bye TD (bye bye Pittsburgh retreads too) because I'd like to see nothing more then Moulds one day get his shot in a Bills Uniform - unfortunately this is looking more and more like a pipe dream. Mularkey is quickly working his way onto my $#!t list with his or Clements' playcalling - we would have so easily won that game if we would have just ran McGahee or Williams 3 times and then kicked the field goal if we didn't get in. That's the second time I've seen Mularkey/Clements' playcalling screw us over (remember the Pats game when we had the ball deep in our territory on first and 10 and we came out in a passing play on the opening play of the drive and Holcombe fumbled - I do - that was the beginning of the end for us in that game).

I'm not calling for Mularkey's head right now because I still think he's got potential and given the injuries on D along with the fact that we are starting a virtual rookie at QB (who by the way is getting better and better) we were destined to take a step backwards this year - Mularkey did bring us McNally (now if we could just get him some stud talent with heart to work with) and Wyche and didn't get rid of Gray (don't fix it if it isn't broken) in my opinion has earned him a little more benefit of doubt pending the outcome of the Moulds situation.