PDA

View Full Version : Bills WR Evans building chemistry with Losman

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-09-2005, 02:34 PM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- When the Buffalo Bills' passing attack was as threatening as a squirt gun earlier this season, all receiver Lee Evans wanted was for the team to pick a quarterback and stick with him.
J.P. Losman or Kelly Holcomb, it didn't matter to Evans.
"When you shuffle back and forth it hurts your team," Evans said this week. "The thing I wanted them to do was be consistent. Make up your mind, do what you want to do and I think the whole team will benefit from it."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-evans&prov=ap&type=lgns

I appologize if somebody already posted this I looked through the threads on the board and didn't see it

The Natrix
12-09-2005, 02:51 PM
So Moulds isn't the only one questioning the coaching. I think it is pretty obvious that the whole coaching staff needs to go.

justasportsfan
12-09-2005, 02:56 PM
"It's been a tough season. We've gone through a lot of things," Evans said. "We need to find out what we should've been doing earlier in the season for the rest of these four games."

I think coaches should be doing that during camp , not when there's 4 games left and the seasons gone

X-Era
12-09-2005, 03:31 PM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- When the Buffalo Bills' passing attack was as threatening as a squirt gun earlier this season, all receiver Lee Evans wanted was for the team to pick a quarterback and stick with him.
J.P. Losman or Kelly Holcomb, it didn't matter to Evans.
"When you shuffle back and forth it hurts your team," Evans said this week. "The thing I wanted them to do was be consistent. Make up your mind, do what you want to do and I think the whole team will benefit from it."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-evans&prov=ap&type=lgns

I seriously think this will be a tandem for many many yeras to come and that we can rival some of the more high powered teams with an improved o-line and better coaching.

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 03:52 PM
"It's been a tough season. We've gone through a lot of things," Evans said. "We need to find out what we should've been doing earlier in the season for the rest of these four games."

I think coaches should be doing that during camp , not when there's 4 games left and the seasons gone

My favorite quote of Mularkey's is "we need to learn to win these type of games," when referring to close games.

Well I'm glad to say that he learned after the Carolina game.

Oh wait...never mind

Lexwhat
12-09-2005, 03:53 PM
"I love to be able to play side by side with him because he's such a great and dynamic receiver," Evans said. "He's brought me further along than any other factor I can name."

I wont even say anything else.

X-Era
12-09-2005, 04:05 PM
My favorite quote of Mularkey's is "we need to learn to win these type of games," when referring to close games.

Well I'm glad to say that he learned after the Carolina game.

Oh wait...never mind

Hes right but cant manage to actually do his job and get them to....well, win.