PDA

View Full Version : Do you support Moulds' actions/words?

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Just wanted to take a read from zoners on this one...

The_Philster
12-09-2005, 06:01 PM
not a big fan of him taking himself out of the game last week....but his motives are purely in the interest of the team, IMO

Devin
12-09-2005, 06:36 PM
100%.

ParanoidAndroid
12-09-2005, 07:43 PM
I think I'm going to reserve judgement on this one until the whole story unfolds. There are some holes in the information we've been given so far.

djjimkelly
12-09-2005, 07:57 PM
i have a feeling moulds spoke up a few times already this year. i support him becuz how could anyone not question our hiearchy. moulds pretty much has been a good citizen for 10 years sure here and there he voices what he thinks but hes no detriment the players all love him. this coach is a joke and i think moulds called him on it

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm torn...on one hand, I think he stepped over the line with the JP comments. On the other, MM is a lame duck coach and I think he was right to stand up to him (if that's what happened)

If I think about the time he took less money and didnt leave, I guess I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. It will be interesting to see if this poll reverses after more info is known.

But either way, he's gone next year. He's not worth what he is due, and unless he takes a major paycut (and if MM is gone - there's no way they can be here together), he'll be in another uni next season.

wchutalkinboutwillis
12-09-2005, 08:25 PM
This is an ugly situation but it now appears that it was handled as well as it could've been. Moulds accepted the suspension and will not appeal. This suggests that he admits wrong doing and is man enough to accept his penalty. The guy is a pro and a role model and his actions this week will command much respect throughout the league. There's obvious ulterior motives that will pay huge dividends in the off-season but it's about time an NFL player took it like a man.
Mularkey sort of establishes himslelf as an iron fisted leader which is probably necessary at this point. Donahoe is effectively removed from the chain of command which is a good thing. Ralph is reluctantly forced back into action and that it the most positive offshoot of this whole debacle. Aiken gets his chance to prove himself this week against a poor D. There are actually tangible positives resulting from this.

Billz_fan
12-09-2005, 10:00 PM
I do. He has done more for this team in his career than the coaches we have now thats for sure.

Which is why I think he is speaking out for the betterment of the team. He has never done anything like this before. I think things must really stink and he can't stand it.

He may not have done everything properly but I think he must see some things going on that are really f'ed up in order to do the things he has done.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I think any player that had a 21-0 lead would be ticked to lose a game 24-23.. I cant blame Moulds for his disgust of the Miami game.. No wonder he envies Marvin Harrison..

Look at the Colts why do they win games by 10-20 points?? The dont run the clock down untill they are up big points.. You see Peyton throwing 20-30yd passes with 8 minutes in the 4th constantly..

The Bills dont seem to understand there are 4 quarters in a game, IMO Moulds is sick of playing 3 quarters and in the 4th going 3 and out and punt.. Untill Buffalo starts playing all 4 quarters they wont be a playoff team and Moulds seems to be the only player on the roster to understand this..

Goodluck to Moulds when he goes to a new team next year.. IMO he deserves to be on a winning ball club.. If he goes to Philly next year he will light teams up again..

chubluv
12-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
12-10-2005, 07:23 AM
Yes. Mularkey is a moron

Michael82
12-10-2005, 08:17 AM
If the reason why he got suspended was for calling out the coaches and complaining about their **** playcalling, then I totally agree. It's about time someone did it and it may be a big reason why Mike Mularkey is fired this year. That would be great. :clap:

Philagape
12-10-2005, 08:55 AM
The whole situation sucks. There's nothing to support about it.

dannyek71
12-10-2005, 09:50 AM
If someone is being an idiot, they deserve to be told so.

I think alot of it could be that the MIA was a passing of the torch game (Moulds->Evans) and Moulds saw this, and made him upset. He knew he wasnt the #1 threat any longer.

The last buffalo fan
12-10-2005, 12:04 PM
I think any player that had a 21-0 lead would be ticked to lose a game 24-23.. I cant blame Moulds for his disgust of the Miami game.. No wonder he envies Marvin Harrison..

Look at the Colts why do they win games by 10-20 points?? The dont run the clock down untill they are up big points.. You see Peyton throwing 20-30yd passes with 8 minutes in the 4th constantly..

The Bills dont seem to understand there are 4 quarters in a game, IMO Moulds is sick of playing 3 quarters and in the 4th going 3 and out and punt.. Untill Buffalo starts playing all 4 quarters they wont be a playoff team and Moulds seems to be the only player on the roster to understand this..

Goodluck to Moulds when he goes to a new team next year.. IMO he deserves to be on a winning ball club.. If he goes to Philly next year he will light teams up again..

:bf1: :goodpost:

HAMMER
12-10-2005, 06:41 PM
If the reason why he got suspended was for calling out the coaches and complaining about their **** playcalling, then I totally agree. It's about time someone did it and it may be a big reason why Mike Mularkey is fired this year. That would be great. :clap:

I don't think his speaking to coaches about play calling is a problem. But you don't do it on the sideline during a game in front of the rest of the team. This applies to life in any business, you DON'T call your boss out in front of other people. If you have an issue you handle it behind closed doors, like a professional. Life 101, not Moulds 101

The_Philster
12-10-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't think his speaking to coaches about play calling is a problem. But you don't do it on the sideline during a game in front of the rest of the team. This applies to life in any business, you DON'T call your boss out in front of other people. If you have an issue you handle it behind closed doors, like a professional. Life 101, not Moulds 101problem with waiting til you're behind closed doors is that it's too late to fix anything by then. At least by doing it during the game like he did, Eric was trying to fix things before it cost us the game. Had the coaches not had their heads up their collective asses and listened, we might very well would've won.