PDA

View Full Version : EM is a tool!

Mitchy moo
12-10-2005, 06:28 AM
The coaching staff needs to evalute what talent they have and who will be here next year. EM didn't like the idea of being a tool but in reality these guys are paid to do a job. If the tool to do a job becomes too expensive vs what that tool can do and return in value it gives, you don't buy it.

EM is out, he knew that from the start. If he thinks thay anyone is going to give him top tool dollar, he's losing it. The only separation he can get now is from his girlfriends/wife.

Billz_fan
12-10-2005, 06:38 AM
Was watching the NFL channel this AM while getting ready for work. They said that if the Bills decide to part ways with Eric Moulds they will face a 5.3 million dollar cap hit next season.

Something tells me he ain't leaving :laughter:

The_Philster
12-10-2005, 06:53 AM
Something tells me he ain't leaving :laughter:Personally, I hope you're right

justasportsfan
12-10-2005, 08:12 AM
The coaching staff needs to evalute what talent they have and who will be here next year..If only we had a real coach ,I'm all for it. The one we have shouldn't have an opinion..

Lexwhat
12-10-2005, 01:26 PM
If he thinks thay anyone is going to give him top tool dollar, he's losing it. The only separation he can get now is from his girlfriends/wife.

IMO, Moulds never thought about getting top dollar. He's got enough money.

A winning team is going to sign him for $5-6 million a year and is going to get a good value while Moulds will be satisfied playing for a winning team.

The other option is he stays here with a new coaching staff and re-works his contract.