PDA

View Full Version : Why I Am Mad At The Bills

jmb1099
12-10-2005, 06:42 AM
So it has come to this, the coaches, the players, and even the owner turning the Bills into a mid day soap opera. I hate losing a single game, but I know and understand why that happens and at the end of the day, if we've played hard, I can live with with a loss. I know why coaches get cute with plays, but if there is an opportunity to exploit something and it doesn't work out, well, I can live with that too. I can understand that management cannot make the right decision every time because they are human like the rest of us so I can even excuse mistakes provided that they are owned up to and corrected when the opportunity presents itself. I know and accept that a young QB needs time to develop and there could be friction between him and his receivers...this is all just football and I accept it for what it is.
I cannot however stomach the soap opera that the players, coaches, management, and now owner have allowed this organization to turn into. We have all laughed or cringed when hearing about this kind of thing happening to other teams over the years and now here we are. The players are trying to coach the team, the coach's are screwing the players, and the ownership is undermining both sides and all of this done on national television for the world to see. We're not just losing, we're losing respect and that is cause for every fan to be angry.

HAMMER
12-10-2005, 06:43 PM
One of the better posts in months!

Typ0
12-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I can live with a coach doing things that aren't working too...it's when they do things that aren't working and they keep doing them when I get concerned.