PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be wearing their Moulds jersey this week?

Michael82
12-10-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm going to wear it on Sunday to support him. IMO, Eric Moulds was suspended because he was calling out the coaches for the ****ty gameplan and the dumb playcalling and I couldn't agree more. I wish more players would start to call out Clements, Gray, and Mularkey for the terrible playcalling. :sigh: I know I've been pissed at Moulds before, but I am upset that I won't be able to see him start his final home game against the hated Patriots. I bet the Patriots are thrilled that the Bills are starting Sam Aiken. :ill:

Either way, if I can't carry a sign in the stadium...at least I can wear a Moulds jersey that might get shown on TV. i have a feeling that there will be a bunch of them there. :up:

Michael82
12-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Anyone?

The King
12-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Umm I will be sitting watching the game with a punch of Pats fans. With a shirt that sucks Mularkey sucks moose ****.

Michael82
12-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Umm I will be sitting watching the game with a punch of Pats fans. With a shirt that sucks Mularkey sucks moose ****.
That's even better. :rofl:

I want one of those.

The King
12-10-2005, 09:22 AM
That's even better. :rofl:

I want one of those.

They wont let signs into the stadium but they cant ban t-shirts.

Unless its Yankee Stadium....:ill:

SabreEleven
12-10-2005, 09:45 AM

and Fenway Park.

Michael82
12-10-2005, 09:56 AM

They banned Ron Mexico shirts at the Falcons game. :ill:

They made people turn their shirts inside out. :shakeno:

The King
12-10-2005, 09:57 AM
and Fenway Park.

You started it.

sba
12-10-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm wearing mine

HAMMER
12-10-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't understand the support for someone who has multiple kids from multiple women, has showed up his coaches, and is being a malcontent. Being upset with the coaches is one thing but supporting anarchy in your football organization does them no good.

The last buffalo fan
12-10-2005, 12:07 PM
just like last week, and in front of the TV.

Go Bills and Go Moulds (but not for another team)!!!!!! :peace:

Devin
12-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Ill be sporting my Moulds jersey :up:

hammerbillsfan
12-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Mikey, I'm wearing mine too! :up:
**** TD and MM.

FlyingDutchman
12-10-2005, 02:06 PM
I normally wear my Willis jersey, but Im definately rockin my Moulds jersey this weekend. IMO, this is bull****. To all those people who are Moulds haters, I resepect your opinions, but ive heard people saying he was a club house cancer throughout his career, and hes a big reason why we've struggled through the years. IMO nothin is further from the truth. Imagine being a pro bowl reciever on a losing team with a new QB every 2-3 years. He coulda said F*** Buffalo a long time ago, I think people dont give him enough respect in that aspect. For the guy(hammer) who made the comment about how can people like a guy with so many kids from so many woman, first of all, what does that have to do with anything. Second of all I guess you werent at the Thurman Thomas induction to see the mob of kids, being pulled around by multiple white chicks. Does that mean people shouldnt like Thurman to? What does his family life have to do with us as Bills fans? Im sorry but thats just stupid. A professional sports athlete with multiple woman??!!say it aint so!!

Michael82
12-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Mikey, I'm wearing mine too! :up:
**** TD and MM.
Alright. :hi5:

justasportsfan
12-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Don't wear them, wave them. They will be seen better that way. Well except for you Mikey.

Michael82
12-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Don't wear them, wave them. They will be seen better that way. Well except for you Mikey.
:mad:

Dr. Lecter
12-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Why do people want the inmates to run the asylum? Whether Moulds was right or wrong, he is the damn player and not the damn coach.

I am sick and tired of pro athletes being given total control over their situation. So Lee Evans caught 3 TD's and Moulds none. Big deal Eric. When you threw your hissy fit, the TEAM was winning 21-0. If this was over just play calling, it would not have happened in the 2nd quarter. Moulds was pissed over Evans being the man (and being successful) while he was not having individual success.

justasportsfan
12-10-2005, 03:47 PM
:mad:
wasn't trying to pick on you. With your size, you're hard to miss.

HAMMER
12-10-2005, 06:34 PM
I normally wear my Willis jersey, but Im definately rockin my Moulds jersey this weekend. IMO, this is bull****. To all those people who are Moulds haters, I resepect your opinions, but ive heard people saying he was a club house cancer throughout his career, and hes a big reason why we've struggled through the years. IMO nothin is further from the truth. Imagine being a pro bowl reciever on a losing team with a new QB every 2-3 years. He coulda said F*** Buffalo a long time ago, I think people dont give him enough respect in that aspect. For the guy(hammer) who made the comment about how can people like a guy with so many kids from so many woman, first of all, what does that have to do with anything. Second of all I guess you werent at the Thurman Thomas induction to see the mob of kids, being pulled around by multiple white chicks. Does that mean people shouldnt like Thurman to? What does his family life have to do with us as Bills fans? Im sorry but thats just stupid. A professional sports athlete with multiple woman??!!say it aint so!!

I guess maybe I am a person that sees having multiple children with multiple women as less than admirable, immoral, and unethical. It reveals a character flaw, it is selfishness. Think about all those kids who don't have a real father figure to help raise them properly. Emo wasn't when he was concerned with one thing, getting his end wet, satisfying himself. So the reason that was included in my rant was that it fits with the rest of his selfish behavior over the course of this season. I realize he is frustrated with losing but I also think the bulk of it has to do with his being surpassed by Lee Evans. Moulds can't handle the fact that he is no longer THE MAN.

HAMMER
12-10-2005, 06:35 PM
I guess maybe I am a person that sees having multiple children with multiple women as less than admirable, immoral, and unethical. It reveals a character flaw, it is selfishness. If he had been married a couple of times and had kids from each marriage that is certainly different. Think about all those kids who don't have a real father figure to help raise them properly. Emo wasn't when he was concerned with one thing, getting his end wet, satisfying himself. So the reason that was included in my rant was that it fits with the rest of his selfish behavior over the course of this season. I realize he is frustrated with losing but I also think the bulk of it has to do with his being surpassed by Lee Evans. Moulds can't handle the fact that he is no longer THE MAN.

clumping platelets
12-10-2005, 08:04 PM
I will be under my sweatshirt and jacket :D

Iehoshua
12-10-2005, 10:18 PM
After further thinking, I was wrong on my previous stance. E-Mo is truly one of the best players the Bills have had. I was totally wrong to act like a lowly Eagle fan and shoot down one of our good players.

I will wear my authentic #80 with pride!
:up:

mybills
12-10-2005, 10:56 PM
:eek:
I had no idea that he was suspended for calling a :spade: a :spade:
I'll be wearing mine. :up: