PDA

View Full Version : Bills may find clear flying

The_Philster
12-10-2005, 07:56 AM
The New England Patriots have an inviting pass defense that's ranked 31st in the NFL. Whether the Buffalo Bills can take advantage of it without their No. 1 receiver will be one of the main subplots of Sunday's AFC East game in Ralph Wilson Stadium.
Sam Aiken will make the second start of his three-year career in place of Eric Moulds, who will serve a one-game suspension. Moulds accounts for 25 percent of a Bills pass offense that has struggled much of the year. The Bills are 29th in passing yards. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051210/1005470.asp)

fushetti
12-10-2005, 09:43 AM
On Sunday, the 31st ranked pass defense will look like the best pass defense... Whenever i see a stat like that and the Bills or Sabres are playing the team with that stat, I know that it'll be a week when the Buffalo team will not take advantage....

DMBcrew36
12-10-2005, 10:46 AM
On Sunday, the 31st ranked pass defense will look like the best pass defense... Whenever i see a stat like that and the Bills or Sabres are playing the team with that stat, I know that it'll be a week when the Buffalo team will not take advantage....

Please don't compare the Sabres to the Bills. The Sabres have taken advantage of many opportunities this year and are doing a hell of a lot better than the Bills.

JJamezz
12-10-2005, 01:28 PM

I can hear the *wheels* turning in Mularkey's head right now... 'Hmm, they've got the 2nd worst pass defense in the league, so WE'RE gonna run, run, run.. NO passes over 10 yards... bwahaha.. THEY THINK we're gonna attack them through the AIR!! Oh man.. I'm a FREAKIN' GENIOUS (intentionally misspelled)...'

Has a human being ever had a more appropriate last name than our head coach??

:afro:

Meathead
12-10-2005, 01:33 PM
feels like every week we hear were facing the leagues worst pass defense then they look like probowlers against us

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2005, 02:50 PM
"Guard Mike Williams (back) did not practice."

Will someone please cut his multi-million dollar fat ass. PLEASE.

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2005, 02:56 PM
"Whether the Buffalo Bills can take advantage of it without their No. 1 receiver..."

Umm.....

Moulds: 54 catches, 511 yds, 9.5 ypc, 3TDs
Evans: 35 catches, 531 yds, 15.2 ypc, 6TDs