• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fatwhite02
    Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
    • Feb 2003

I haven't posted in a long time...

But it is worth it right now.
    I am Fatwhite02 and I am a lurker. I like to see what you all think about my beloved BILLS. You are true fans. After our season of true dispair I have a few thoughts and a few ideas. One, I recommend everyone go look at he BILLS highlights from the 90-95 teams (we all know we own the highlight reels with Van "the man" Miller anouncing). Just remember how spoiled we were. Yeah it sucks that we suck now, but imagine being a Bengals fan through all those years. Also, we love our Bills, think about the good times and think to the future. Yeah we all get ridiculed, especially me being in Colorado--Boulder for that matter where we have serious football problems--and just realize that Buffalo is a town built on hard work and people that love the game of football. We are the people that drive that town. For one Sunday in every week we get to escape reality and watch the BILLS play football. Win or lose they are our team. I have realized over the last few months BILLS fans aren't just fans they are family--dedicated to win a Super Bowl.
    This year has seen some (more than some) growing pains. Yeah we suck, but it is our faith (whether that ass clown TD is our GM) that keeps this team alive. I love every player. TKO, E-Mo, JP, Lee, Nate, Moorman, Reed (please work with me), Peters, Kelsay, and anyone that has the privlige to wear the Red, White and Blue. See often times I don't think they realize how privileged they are to be in Buffalo--A TRUE FOOTBALL TOWN.
    So in closing I may just lurk, but as BILLS fans we need to hold our heads high (my first memory of the BILLS was attending the 1990 AFC championship game against the Raiders) and rooting for our team through everything. This is why I respect you guys--true fans. In Denver fans are bandwagon jumpers--which I am sure is true in every city--but Buffalo is different, a different breed. There is something different about OUR team. We love and we love to hate them, but we still come back. That is what makes us BILLS FANS. I have a tattoo of the BILLS emblum and I am not ashamed of it like anything else I have done.
    So as BILLS fans, yeah it sucks now, but here is to you--true BILLS fans. You make the city, the team and the rest of us lurkers tick.
    GO BILLS
    FATWHITE02
Working...
X